No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't know if this has been posted but:

"And I didn’t script the baby saying 'Mama.' I scripted that Walter would come to it himself as he stood Baby Holly up and looked in her face and realized he was doing the wrong thing by her. And then, when he stood her up, and she looked over his shoulder at her 'Mama' and started asking for her, Bryan the consummate actor rolled with it. We just got some movie magic. It was just incredible. It was more than I could have hoped for"
    Incredible

http://www.today.com/entertainment/b...ama-8C11169986

Comment

• Jessie is the one that's going to kill Walt.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Panopticon View Post

However, if there is one slight disappointment in the episode it is that I was stupid enough to let IMDB mislead me... http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2301451/...=tt_cl_sm#cast

^I was expecting flashback scenes with Krazy 8, Tuco, Gale, Mike, and Jane. WTF IMDB.
          On the Breaking Bad insider podcast, they admitted to giving out fake casting lists on the final 8 episodes.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by UserTitleHealer View Post

I kind of turned on Hank this season.. but he was funny and decent guy most of the series.. sad to see him executed like this

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
                I kind of turned on Hank this season.. but he was funny and decent guy most of the series.. sad to see him executed like this

agree........

Comment

• Comment

• I really want Walt to finally use that ricin on someone.

My guess is Lydia.

Or for himself.
                    Last edited by [ DUBBZZ ]; 09-17-2013, 02:52 AM.

Comment

• the prologue was their last shooting day for the series, it seems very nostalgic

Comment

Working...
                      X