Collapse
No announcement yet.

BoxingScene Official Fantasy Football Thread II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doesn't matter. I see conferences for what they are. SEC isn't all that. Even if you include Auburn, you forget teams like Vandy, Uk, ole miss, mstate. Really. I can't stand hearing people talk about SEC and it's speed. Boise St. would run a train on Arkansas and Vandy etc.

I recognize my conference for what it is. Pac 10 is finesse, speedy guys but only SC has ever shown the ability to bring the pain. Everything else is..... meh. Average.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
      I am high on Freeman.

He's gonna do great this year.
      he's good but tougher schedule this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        he's good but tougher schedule this season.
        Which means Blount won't run wild, so he will be dumping to his other back and his receivers tes and everyone but Blount.

You know, like P Rivers is gonna do.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          Doesn't matter. I see conferences for what they are. SEC isn't all that. Even if you include Auburn, you forget teams like Vandy, Uk, ole miss, mstate. Really. I can't stand hearing people talk about SEC and it's speed. Boise St. would run a train on Arkansas and Vandy etc.

I recognize my conference for what it is. Pac 10 is finesse, speedy guys but only SC has ever shown the ability to bring the pain. Everything else is..... meh. Average.
          lol, every conference has some shi tty teams. SEC is just the best conference, undoubtedly right now. you can't stand it cuz you know its true and its undeniable.

Arkansas is a very solid team, so is

Florida, LSU, Bama, South Carolina, Auburn, that's 5 elite teams right now. who else has 5 elite teams. At worst 4 EVERY YEAR. no one is close.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
            lol, every conference has some shi tty teams. SEC is just the best conference, undoubtedly right now. you can't stand it cuz you know its true and its undeniable.

Arkansas is a very solid team, so is

Florida, LSU, Bama, South Carolina, Auburn, that's 5 elite teams right now. who else has 5 elite teams. At worst 4 EVERY YEAR. no one is close.

I already said Florida, LSU, and Bama. I expect Auburn to drop off hard. I want to see S. Carolina do it consistently. Until then, 3 great teams that would be top of any conference.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
              Which means Blount won't run wild, so he will be dumping to his other back and his receivers tes and everyone but Blount.

You know, like P Rivers is gonna do.

huge year coming up for that dude imo

Comment

• The hell are people talking about. Its a fuking 16 team league. That means each team on average has ALL 32 NFL starting Qb's.

You dont NEED to have Brees, Manning, Rivers, etc to win with these settings. I dont tink alot of you guys played PPR before. Between Amendola and Welker alone will rake in points....lol.

Silly.

There isnt 16 GREAT star QBs in the NFL. Im rolling with Flaaco.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  i would have been fine with flacco if it wasn't for brown/barber.

i was projecting mccoy and forte to be ppr beasts.

problem is brown/barber now lowered their potential.

mccoy and forte will still be good but now not enough to make up for flacco.
                  Not true at all.

I mean youre acting as if it it will be split 50-50. Wont even be close. Brown and Barber are pure back ups. There is no thunder and lighting going on. They are back ups.

With these settings those 2 backs will wreck havoc. They are guaranteed atleast 20-25 touches/looks.

Catching passes? And carrying the ball? You'll see week 1. Barber and Ronnie Brown are not threats catching the ball.

I mean seriously Forte and ,McCoy were the most targeted players on their teams..lol a far as catching passes.

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                    The hell are people talking about. Its a fuking 16 team league. That means each team on average has ALL 32 NFL starting Qb's.

You dont NEED to have Brees, Manning, Rivers, etc to win with these settings. I dont tink alot of you guys played PPR before. Between Amendola and Welker alone will rake in points....lol.

Silly.

There isnt 16 GREAT star QBs in the NFL. Im rolling with Flaaco.
                    You can also roll right into 9th place.

Just teasing, burnman.

Comment

• Forte is gonna lose out a lot though. Barber + Williams + better looking o-line? He loses out on tds and the passes will start to go outside of the rb now. Roy alone frees up other receivers, all he runs is fades, martz loves fades. Knox was the only wr threat last year, now he has someone to take pressure off him. Bears look like they will run a lot of 4 and empty sets this year.

He'll still be good but don't expect last years numbers. Still good though, don't get me wrong.

Comment

Working...
                      X