Clear All

• USo Cal.

Burner believes in Flacco.........

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      USo Cal.

Burner believes in Flacco.........

Oh cool. They are crooks like my Canes.

Well, the Canes are pioneers in paying players (which everyone should do anyways)

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        nope.

he thinks joe flacco will cut it in this league.

Poor guy. His backs are good, but you need other things to be competitive.

He's big on potential when potential doesn't really always translate into points.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
          Poor guy. His backs are good, but you need other things to be competitive.

He's big on potential when potential doesn't really always translate into points.
          i would have been fine with flacco if it wasn't for brown/barber.

i was projecting mccoy and forte to be ppr beasts.

problem is brown/barber now lowered their potential.

mccoy and forte will still be good but now not enough to make up for flacco.

Comment

• lol, he ended up with Flacco cause Tua took all the QBs that are worth anything.

Cutler will be available when Burner is on the cusp of playoffs and Flacco can't get it done. Cutler is going 7/1 td/int ratio.

Comment

Didn't I tell you Tua? Peyton may not go wk 1, said that like what? 1-2 weeks ago?

Don't care for the SEC overrated ass. 3 teams are great, the rest..... on par with oregon state.

Can't wait for SC to get off probation. 12 teams + championship.. now we won't get jibbed by a 2 loss SEC team or faggot Overated State U.
              3 teams are great when 4 different SEC teams won the national championship in the last 5 years?

Comment

• flacco is garbage, ive had him before and his talent is no better or worse for the most part.

he does have a pretty easy schedule this year.

freeman>flacco.

Comment

• Auburn was a fluke that's why.

If the NCAA didn't hang USC, I'd be eager to see what an SEC school could do against the men of troy. When SC was juggernaut-ing, no SEC team would accept Pete's offer to schedule them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                    flacco is garbage, ive had him before and his talent is no better or worse for the most part.

he does have a pretty easy schedule this year.

freeman>flacco.

I am high on Freeman.

He's gonna do great this year.

Comment

Auburn was a fluke that's why.

If the NCAA didn't hang USC, I'd be eager to see what an SEC school could do against the men of troy. When SC was juggernaut-ing, no SEC team would accept Pete's offer to schedule them.
                      Auburn was a fluke but went 13-0 through the SEC.....oooooooookaaaay.

5 straight national championships with at least 2 schools in the top 6 sounds flukey to me.

wait no it doesn't

Comment

Working...
                      X