Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CM Punk speaks for every wrestling fan out there.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

Plus Diesel, you know he'd red k you
    He gave me red K before for no reason.

What a punk.

Comment

My profile is not blocked. If you're not in my friends list, you can't post in it.

You hit me I hit you. I don't stay hit by anybody.

The respect lost was because I didn't know you were a little kid who still takes wrestling up the ass. You remind me of a couple of friends of mine when they were 10, now they grew out of that of course.

Retaliation is a must. If you're gonna give red k, be ready to get it back. Especially for such a stupid reason.

I may have have Red K'd you yesterday and I may Green you another day, depending on your post. I don't hold no grudges like some of you girls.

I don't want your green k.

Take you own advice you gave to SP, take your red k like a man and keep moving. I'll tell you what a bitch move is, staying hit, in any way shape or form is a bitch move.
      It took you this long to put together this atrocious piece of garbage post?

Making assumptions are we? I gave you my reason for why I red k'd you, not because I'm some kid but because you gave away the results without any warning.

Sidenote: Aren't you the guy who still watches Dragon Ball Z (or was it some other nitwit?), I wouldn't be talking about someone being a little kid if I were you.

Comment

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post
        It took you this long to put together this atrocious piece of garbage post?

Making assumptions are we? I gave you my reason for why I red k'd you, not because I'm some kid but because you gave away the results without any warning.

Sidenote: Aren't you the guy who still watches Dragon Ball Z (or was it some other nitwit?), I wouldn't be talking about someone being a little kid if I were you.
        This long? Lol...I read your post today and responded instantly.

I just find it funny that you go around giving red k and cry when you get it back. What are you, a police officer? It's a crime to hit you back

Anime is widely watched by adults. Actually more adults watch anime than kids.

More kids watch wrestling than adults. Way more kids.

Comment

OMG Kev, you got owned, just give it up already and move on with the L like a e-man.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian.. View Post
            OMG Kev, you got owned, just give it up already and move on with the L like a e-man.
            That does it. I have had enough of your cheerleading. Watch.

Comment

grown man being a wrestling fan = gay

I stopped liking that ***** when i was 14

Comment

Originally posted by Juicy B View Post
                grown man being a wrestling fan = gay

I stopped liking that ***** when i was 14
                Lol in Anime there's more cursing than in wrestling.

Curse words are bleeped in WWE out for kids like Cupocity

Comment

This long? Lol...I read your post today and responded instantly.

I just find it funny that you go around giving red k and cry when you get it back. What are you, a police officer? It's a crime to hit you back

Anime is widely watched by adults. Actually more adults watch anime than kids.

More kids watch wrestling than adults. Way more kids.

I watched DBZ when I was in my 12 to 14 years. Nothing appealing about it now. Listening to those over the top voices, and the characters grunting, huffing and puffing for 30 minutes straight, while staring at each other isn't as entertaining as it was to a 12 year old version of myself.

Wrestling is still for adults, which is why there is more buzz around the WWE after this promo that TS posted, where the wrestler CM Punk talks about real stuff, than the usual kiddy stuff the WWE has been pushing to appeal to toddlers.

And don't try to turn it around as me crying about a red K, that's what I call pot calling the kettle black. When someone Red K's me based on the content of my actual post, I don't respond, it is what it is. They disagreed with or thought my opinion was horrible, whatever.

You on the other hand felt the need to respond back because you have a fragile little ego and have a hard time accepting disapproval. Don't take it soo personal kid, it's just the message board. Hitting someone back with a Red K isn't the same as punching back after being b1tch slapped in the real world.
                  Last edited by cupocity303; 06-29-2011, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Lol in Anime there's more cursing than in wrestling.

Curse words are bleeped in WWE out for kids like Cupocity
                    Curse words are bleeped out in any show, series or film that isn't aired on commercial free channels like HBO or Showtime, dip****.

Comment

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post
                      I watched DBZ when I was in my 12 to 14 years. Nothing appealing about it now. Listening to those over the top voices, and the characters grunting, huffing and puffing for 30 minutes straight, while staring at each other isn't as entertaining as it was to a 12 year old version of myself.

Wrestling is still for adults, which is why there is more buzz around the WWE after this promo that TS posted, where the wrestler CM Punk talks about real stuff, than the usual kiddy stuff the WWE has been pushing to appeal to toddlers.

And don't try to turn it around as me crying about a red K, that's what I call pot calling the kettle black. When someone Red K's me based on the content of my actual post, I don't respond, it is what it is. They disagreed with or thought my opinion was horrible, whatever.

You on the other hand felt the need to respond back because you have a fragile little ego and have a hard time accepting disapproval. Don't take it soo personal kid, it's just the message board. Hitting someone back with a Red K isn't the same as punching back after being b1tch slapped in the real world.

Comment

Working...
                      X