Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CM Punk speaks for every wrestling fan out there.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"After making a scathing speech on air about the way in which WWE is run and its owner, he was given a storyline suspension"

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      cupocity303 gave me red K for saying that wrestling is pretend. Next you'll be saying that Nascar is complex and nuanced.
      LOL he gave me red k for "making spoilers public". The spoilers are on google. Just Google WWE July 4th spoilers. The Raw show for July 4th was taped 3 days ago, the script was leaked.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        cupocity303 gave me red K for saying that wrestling is pretend. Next you'll be saying that Nascar is complex and nuanced.

First off, retaliation Red K's are a b1tch move. Take your red and keep it moving.

Secondly, I usually tolerate your smug posts when it comes to Religion, because I'm not part of the Religious camp either, and agree.

But doesn't mean I will on other topics. You earned that one. Stick to topics you know something about. No need stating the obvious, that it's fake. This thread was made for fans who appreciate the fake sports entertainment value. And also, just because it's fake doesn't mean it's easy to do.
        Last edited by cupocity303; 06-29-2011, 05:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          LOL he gave me red k for "making spoilers public". The spoilers are on google. Just Google WWE July 4th spoilers. The Raw show for July 4th was taped 3 days ago, the script was leaked.
          Since you have blocked your profile comment section, I'll respond here.

Spoilers usually have a warning attached to them, so those who still wanna be surprised on Monday Night, don't already know the results.

You didn't include any warning, you directly copy pasted the results, which were unavoidable. And this goes to you too, retaliation Red K's are a b1tch move. No need to hit me back, telling me how you had respect for me as a poster and now no longer do. I don't give a ****.

I may have have Red K'd you yesterday and I may Green you another day, depending on your post. I don't hold no grudges like some of you girls.
          Last edited by cupocity303; 06-29-2011, 03:00 PM.

Comment

I'd give you red k too if I could.

Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian.. View Post
              I'd give you red k too if I could.

Deal with it.
              I'd give you retaliation red k if I could.

Deal with it. :smileysex

Comment

I'd give you retaliation red k if I could.

Deal with it. :smileysex
                Oh yeah? you and what power? ... 21?

I'll deal with it

Comment

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post

Spoilers usually have a warning attached to them, so those who still wanna be surprised on Monday Night, don't already know the results.

You didn't include any warning, you directly copy pasted the results, which were unavoidable. And this goes to you too, retaliation Red K's are a b1tch move. No need to hit me back, telling me how you had respect for me as a poster and now no longer do. I don't give a ****.

I may have have Red K'd you yesterday and I may Green you another day, depending on your post. I don't hold no grudges like some of you girls.
                  Green K given, awesome post bro!

Comment

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post

My profile is not blocked. If you're not in my friends list, you can't post in it.

You hit me I hit you. I don't stay hit by anybody.

The respect lost was because I didn't know you were a little kid who still takes wrestling up the ass. You remind me of a couple of friends of mine when they were 10, now they grew out of that of course.

Retaliation is a must. If you're gonna give red k, be ready to get it back. Especially for such a stupid reason.

I don't want your green k.

Take you own advice you gave to SP, take your red k like a man and keep moving. I'll tell you what a bitch move is, staying hit, in any way shape or form is a bitch move.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian.. View Post
                      Oh yeah? you and what power? ... 21?

I'll deal with it

Plus Diesel, you know he'd red k you

Comment

Working...
                      X