Would you do this Latino girl?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anorak
    Ah ****, it's out of the bag.

Yeah, that's right, Miriam was the star of "her" own reality TV show, "There's Something About Miriam". Contestants would compete to date her... then find out in the last episode she used to be a man!

For your delight and delictation I've made the thread public so we can see the names of those 14 people that said "yes" they'd hit it.

I loved all the posts that went "you'd be a *** if you didn't screw that." No... you'd be a *** if you DID screw it!

Haw haw ****in' haw!
    Let's see how many of these CLOSET cases come on here & attempt to save face by saying they were drunk or high........

Comment

There's a lesson to be learned here. Something about trusting hispanic chicks.

Comment

Ah ****, it's out of the bag.

Yeah, that's right, Miriam was the star of "her" own reality TV show, "There's Something About Miriam". Contestants would compete to date her... then find out in the last episode she used to be a man!

For your delight and delictation I've made the thread public so we can see the names of those 14 people that said "yes" they'd hit it.

I loved all the posts that went "you'd be a *** if you didn't screw that." No... you'd be a *** if you DID screw it!

Haw haw ****in' haw!
        Perfectly executed pwnage. very well done.

Comment

umm yes unless this is one of those tranny pics but I doubt that she looks very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Famoso Matador
            Perfectly executed pwnage. very well done.
            Thankyou sir.

Comment

What worries me is that even after I've told people it's a guy TWO MORE MEMBERS have voted that they'd do it.

Comment

What worries me is that even after I've told people it's a guy TWO MORE MEMBERS have voted that they'd do it.
                Hey I don't count LOL I am right after you told....I did not read that far back before answering but you did get me....What a pretty face for a dude..Oh well I am no *** I know this so thats all that matters.LOL

Comment

Originally posted by raesaad
                  Hey I don't count LOL I am right after you told....I did not read that far back before answering but you did get me....What a pretty face for a dude..Oh well I am no *** I know this so thats all that matters.LOL
                  To be fair, ten guys on this game show (and they were all proper jocks) didn't guess. And those are actually BAD photos... she/he was a LOT better looking on the screen.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Beelzebub
                    This is the URL for the pic: http://www.crisalide-azionetrans.it/...t%20Miriam.jpg

Yes, that thing is a ****ing tranny... HAHAHAHA!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 2nd II none
                      You'd be a *** if you didn't hit that.
                      Haw haw haw!

Comment

Working...
                      X