• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell yeah...shes blazing!

Comment

Hasn't Jack voted yet?

Comment

Man I hope its not true but she kind of looks like a guy in some ways. I do see the Julia Roberts resemblance though.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFairPole
          Man I hope its not true but she kind of looks like a guy in some ways. I do see the Julia Roberts resemblance though.

yo that was my first thought! her face can look like a dudes in some ways. julia roberts is nasty though.....she would have to gain some wieght and put a bag on her face if she wanted me to lay it on her

Comment

Originally posted by 2nd II none
            You'd be a *** if you didn't hit that.
            Actually you would be a *** if you did hit it. That thing is a dude, shim was on a reality tv show. Suckas!!!

Comment

This is the URL for the pic: http://www.crisalide-azionetrans.it/...t%20Miriam.jpg

Yes, that thing is a ****ing tranny... HAHAHAHA!!!

Comment

i knew it!

I was like people only make these threads when its a tranny.

Comment

man I think thats a guy

Comment

Ah ****, it's out of the bag.

Yeah, that's right, Miriam was the star of "her" own reality TV show, "There's Something About Miriam". Contestants would compete to date her... then find out in the last episode she used to be a man!

For your delight and delictation I've made the thread public so we can see the names of those 14 people that said "yes" they'd hit it.

I loved all the posts that went "you'd be a *** if you didn't screw that." No... you'd be a *** if you DID screw it!

Haw haw ****in' haw!

Comment

Originally posted by JaNnO
                      She's a lil bit fat but, but she's still hot - i'll do here anytime anywhere!
                      Superb!

Comment

Working...
                      X