Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problem In Job!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've noticed that shifts often think the other ones don't do all they should. He has no right to threaten your job, but I'm sure he can stir up **** no matter how unwarranted it is. Tough situation, because you don't want it to blow up in your face but if you keep your mouth shut he'll keep doing it. If you don't want to take it any more, say something, but don't lose your temper. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
      I'd be like...

1st off, get the **** outta my face unless 6 feet under looks good to you already. I mean i can send my foot priority first class up that ass.

2nd, you can't fire me, it's not like your doing your job perfect. don't be ****in mad at me because you gotta wear diapers again.

Thats me though, you should probably just snitch em him to the high up's if you like your job but I would never let some punk ass old man talk down to me.
      If I didn't have to rely on him to cover my holidays I would have told him by now but it's getting to a point where I'm gonna snap one day.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftyDog View Post
        I've noticed that shifts often think the other ones don't do all they should. He has no right to threaten your job, but I'm sure he can stir up **** no matter how unwarranted it is. Tough situation, because you don't want it to blow up in your face but if you keep your mouth shut he'll keep doing it. If you don't want to take it any more, say something, but don't lose your temper. Good luck.
        Cheers man. He just loves stickin his nose in my business and because he's been there 10 years and I've only been there a year he thinks he can tell me what to do. I'll have to say something but I'll keep composed as don't need to lose my job over some stupid ****.

Comment

He's not like this every day. Some days he's ok and we talk football or whatever but usually once or twice a week he starts this ****. Today was the worst though.

Comment

Ask the guy if he is going on holiday this year. Ask if he needs cover.

Comment

If you feel the need to say something, you could try to calmly ring up a way to split the work that isn't getting done at all and simply keep your shifts honest and even.

However, if that turns ugly, you might as well rail into him as you have every right so long as he's not in a position above you.

Or, you could avoid it and hope that this momentary thing settles itself. Either way, a man has to draw the line somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by THe TRiNiTY View Post
                If you feel the need to say something, you could try to calmly ring up a way to split the work that isn't getting done at all and simply keep your shifts honest and even.

However, if that turns ugly, you might as well rail into him as you have every right so long as he's not in a position above you.

Or, you could avoid it and hope that this momentary thing settles itself. Either way, a man has to draw the line somewhere.
                ^^^ this.

although in these tough times, be smart and shy away from anything that could potentially lead to you losing your job.

because the way i see it, 1 heated confrontation and you could just snap and do or say something stupid and that could be all she wrote.

that guy shouldn't be worth losing your job over.

Comment

Originally posted by THe TRiNiTY View Post

Thanks for the advice, appreciate it.

Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
                  ^^^ this.

although in these tough times, be smart and shy away from anything that could potentially lead to you losing your job.

because the way i see it, 1 heated confrontation and you could just snap and do or say something stupid and that could be all she wrote.

that guy shouldn't be worth losing your job over.
                  No offense but when I saw you had posted in here I thought it was gonna be a pis$ take post but i appreciate your advice. Thanks. I'll see how the old fool acts tomorrow and take it from there.
                  Last edited by Pretty Boy1; 06-23-2011, 07:21 PM.

Comment

You gotta say something,fu** the job..I would never stand there quiet..he'll respect you more if you sh** on him trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
                      No9 offense but when I saw you had posted in here I thought it was gonna be a pis$ take post but i appreciate your advice. Thanks. I'll see how the old fool acts tomorrow and take it from there.
                      oh boy.

i guess i left you with quite an impression.

but no offense taken.

Comment

Working...
                      X