Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HTC EVO 3D 4G - Available June 24th 2011 (SPRINT)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im looking forward to the motorola photon. Look it up, its BEAST!

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
      Stuck with Verizon and upgrading in September.

I'm looking at the Charge right now.

Anyone hear of anything better?
      i believe the bionic is coming soon, real soon.

Comment

I'm returning my nexus s 4g. GREAT phone, but as i play with my gf's evo I miss HTC sense and all the custom ROM's available. So I'm going back to HTC with the EVO 3D and will continue to Root away and enjoy Android at it's finest.

Comment

galaxy s 2 should be out around then sometime if u want samsung. if not the bionic is to be released soon aswell

Comment

Are you going to stay with Verizon Wireless? The unlimited data plans are going away as of tomorrow. I played with the Droid Charge, it's alright. I think it's over priced. Out of Verizon's 4G phones out in America right now I liked the LG Revolution the best. It lagged the least and just felt comfortable to me. But to each their own. You really can't tell by just reading specs and watching reviews, you gotta play with the phones yourself and see what you like the best.

In my opinion, I feel at the current moment the HTC Evo 3D is the best smartphone out in America. It has little to do with the 3D. I know at&t got some tight phones coming out too but to me it's kind of pointless to have a high end smartphone with carriers that cap all their data plans. Some people don't mind connecting to wi-fi all the time though.

Comment

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
              I'm returning my nexus s 4g. GREAT phone, but as i play with my gf's evo I miss HTC sense and all the custom ROM's available. So I'm going back to HTC with the EVO 3D and will continue to Root away and enjoy Android at it's finest.
              The nexus s was a nice little smartphone but I don't blame you for switching to the Evo 3D!! lol

Comment

Working...
              X