Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HTC EVO 3D 4G - Available June 24th 2011 (SPRINT)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thank Me Later View Post
    Tell me more about the Nexus S 4G. I would like to know how this phone is. I'm debating on what new Android phone I'm getting next. I heard nothing but good so far on this phone.
    So i'm assuming you're on Sprint? I would wait a little bit and read some user reviews on the 3D before you make a choice. it's really all just preference. that's what so great about android, you have so many choices and there's something for everyone. Me personally I had the evo 4g and loved it. I flashed an AOSP rom onto it and fell in love with the pure google experience. No 3rd party crap just nothing but google. Battery is also bettery, screen is very nice, free hotspot, NFC chip and the best thing about it instant google updates. The nexus will always be the first phone to get android updates.

Comment

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
      So i'm assuming you're on Sprint? I would wait a little bit and read some user reviews on the 3D before you make a choice. it's really all just preference. that's what so great about android, you have so many choices and there's something for everyone. Me personally I had the evo 4g and loved it. I flashed an AOSP rom onto it and fell in love with the pure google experience. No 3rd party crap just nothing but google. Battery is also bettery, screen is very nice, free hotspot, NFC chip and the best thing about it instant google updates. The nexus will always be the first phone to get android updates.
      To be honest the 3D thing seems cool but it gives me head aches watching movies in 3D sometimes. I could do without it. I just like what I read about the phones specs and hardware. The Nexus S looks sexy as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Thank Me Later View Post
        To be honest the 3D thing seems cool but it gives me head aches watching movies in 3D sometimes. I could do without it. I just like what I read about the phones specs and hardware. The Nexus S looks sexy as well.
        yes the Nexus is very sexy! Very light and fits in the hand very nicely! I never thought i'd like the nexus because I was in love with Sense, but I end up using different launchers anyways. Launcher Pro has been great so far so haven't missed sense yet! and no more 3rd party apps running in the background on their own.

Comment

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
          yes the Nexus is very sexy! Very light and fits in the hand very nicely! I never thought i'd like the nexus because I was in love with Sense, but I end up using different launchers anyways. Launcher Pro has been great so far so haven't missed sense yet! and no more 3rd party apps running in the background on their own.

Comment

Comment

HTC Evo 3D 4G (Sprint) vs. LG Optimus 3D aka LG THRILL 4G (at&t)

Comment

I here talk that the Evo3D will be updated to run Honeycomb 3.0

Comment

whats teh battery life of that phone

Comment

Originally posted by Ta Khent View Post
                    I here talk that the Evo3D will be updated to run Honeycomb 3.0
                    That would be awesome

Originally posted by LarryX2012 View Post
                    whats teh battery life of that phone

According to the information on Sprint's website.

1730 mAh Lithium-Ion Battery

Up to 6.0 hours of continuous talk time

Comment

Stuck with Verizon and upgrading in September.

I'm looking at the Charge right now.

Anyone hear of anything better?

Comment

Working...
                      X