Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

George W. Bush and his buddies pulled of the biggest heist in history, 17 billion!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
    All I know is that we are much worse off now than at any time under Bush. And what would usually be a vibrant recovery right now has been ruined by all of the Government "help." Meanwhile Obama has run up almost as much debt in 2 1/2 years as Bush did in 8, unemployment (which was very low for most of Bush's time) is through the roof and just went up for the second straight month. We're still in Iraq and Afghanistan, but are now fighting in another 3 countries (Pakistan, Libya and Yemen.) 44 million Americans are now on foodstamps (vs 32 when Obama took over) and two million people have been getting a fat unemployment check for two years longer than they were supposed to (a total of 6 million getting paid past the 26 week limit.)

It's a mess and Obama had huge majorities in the House and Senate for 2 whole years to pass anything he wanted. The economy has stalled and he's blabbing on about job killing ATMs. Meanwhile people are claiming he has reelection in the bag. It's unbelievable.
    Really i don't think so when the stock market sunk near the end of his 2nd term as president this country has far worse than it is now personal experience drives this statement i'm not a obama supporter but it takes time to undone years of bush excesses all his terrible decision making took time to come to the forfront and that's what obama is still dealing with for you to make this statement you must bleed republican

Comment

Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
      Really i don't think so when the stock market sunk near the end of his 2nd term as president this country has far worse than it is now personal experience drives this statement i'm not a obama supporter but it takes time to undone years of bush excesses all his terrible decision making took time to come to the forfront and that's what obama is still dealing with for you to make this statement you must bleed republican
      How about you make a list of things Bush did to cause the recession and I'll make one of what really caused it and how Obama has made things worse. Then we'll see which one reflects the reality of what happened/is happening. "Bleed Republican," that's rich.

It helps if you look at how cyclical our economy has been historically. How the Depression of 1920-21 (which most people have never heard of because FDR wasn't around to "fix" it) was followed by the Roaring Twenties (the life of which was finally choked out by Republican Calvin Coolidge's tax policies.) And how every recession since WWII has been followed by a vibrant recovery, till now.

Look Bush made some mistakes and he deserves responsibility for a recession that happened under his watch, but to say that his policies (and them alone) are completely responsible for 100% of our current mess is simply wrong.
      Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 06-19-2011, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Why don't you tell me what Bush caused? I could use a good laugh.

You mean the enhanced interrogations that led to the killing of Bin Laden?

Obama inherited a bad economy, no doubt. But historically we'd be enjoying a vibrant economy right now.

What part of "things are worse now than when Obama was elected" don't you understand?

I always get a kick out of this faux criticism of Obama from the loony left because he hasn't furthered the liberal agenda enough.

wow you managed to go through all of the far rights talking points in one post?

Liberal and Obama don't go together

the TORTURE that led to Obama being captured?

but i'm 100% sure you will find some way to discredit it to fit your far right neo-con views

I don't have any problem with Conservatives or Liberals . But see the thing is most Conservatives are scared to death.
        You're willing to put aside your American values if it means keeping you a little bit safer.
        Now you even try to justify torture and illegal Wire tapping

even when they use this " Enhanced interrogation " system on our own Citizens.

Comment

i'll just leave this here

Comment

Wow, not one but TWO videos of that loony left dork from The Young Turks. Well done kiddo.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              i'll just leave this here

Uh that last line (the really tall one,) most of which constitutes TARP (the majority of which has since been paid back, the rest going to Obama's spending) has been DWARFED by Obama's spending since he took office. Obama has overspent more than every US president up until Bush COMBINED.

It also doesn't mention the 6 most fiscally responsible and economically prosperous years of Clinton were budgets and policies created by a Republican House and Senate.
              Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 06-19-2011, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Allah willing, the Republican trash will be taken out for good and all the psychopaths who follow their lead will be taken to hell forever to fester with the rest of the murdering scum.

Comment

Wow, not one but TWO videos of that loony left dork from The Young Turks. Well done kiddo.
                  LOL yes nice way of discrediting it "hurr looney left"

yesss don't believe facts. Believe the propaganda from you far right neo-cons that reassure your beliefs

/thread

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    LOL yes nice way of discrediting it "hurr looney left"

yesss don't believe facts. Believe the propaganda from you far right neo-cons that reassure your beliefs

/thread
                    Show me some facts, son. Just don't expect me to sit through some lunatic left propaganda machine pile of crap from MSLSD.

Derr wanna see some facts? Derr, here watch some Alex Jones, derr. ROFL. Please tell me this dufus is a Wacky Jacky alt (reminds me of when he claimed Obama was anti-Union, ROFL.)
                    Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 06-19-2011, 10:19 PM.

Comment

How is it ever going to be fixed if people keep biitcin' instead of coming together. It's all about who has the bigger dick in the white house between the 2 sides rather then actually getting down to business by penetrating the nasty pussay which is the economy.

Sponsored by the Gucci Mane for President Ya'll! Campaign...

Comment

Working...
                      X