Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

George W. Bush and his buddies pulled of the biggest heist in history, 17 billion!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guilty until proven innocent FTW!

Hey why not? He gets blamed for every other fcking thing. After 6 years of Bush, we had half the unemployment and half the total debt we have now (and about a fifth of the annual deficits,) but the current crappy economy is all his fault and all 8 years under Bush (not just the last 2 where he had a strong democratic majority in the House and Senate to fight) were abysmal. Revisionist history FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post

Hey why not? He gets blamed for every other fcking thing. After 6 years of Bush, we had half the unemployment and half the total debt we have now (and about a fifth of the annual deficits,) but the current crappy economy is all his fault and all 8 years under Bush (not just the last 2 where he had a strong democratic majority in the House and Senate to fight) were abysmal. Revisionist history FTW!
      Do you think Bush was a good president overall?

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        yeah. fuck that fool glove. fuck his seahawks too.
        Seahawks should be moved to the CFL

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
          Do you think Bush was a good president overall?
          Not really, but he did a better job his first term than the second. Listened to bad intel on Iraq, waited too long to do something about oil prices at the end and got us started on all of these bailouts. Plus he got us warmed up to the phenomenal (and record) deficit spending we have today. But too many people that just don't know any better blame him for far more than he deserves (often the same people who leave Obama utterly blameless.)

Comment

Not really, but he did a better job his first term than the second. Listened to bad intel on Iraq, waited too long to do something about oil prices at the end and got us started on all of these bailouts. Plus he got us warmed up to the phenomenal deficit spending we have today. But too many people that just don't know any better blame him for far more than he deserves (often the same people who leave Obama utterly blameless.)
            Dont you think that goes both ways with Obama? I personally think they are both full of ****.

Comment

Dont you think that goes both ways with Obama? I personally think they are both full of ****.
              All I know is that we are much worse off now than at any time under Bush. And what would usually be a vibrant recovery right now has been ruined by all of the Government "help." Meanwhile Obama has run up almost as much debt in 2 1/2 years as Bush did in 8, unemployment (which was very low for most of Bush's time) is through the roof and just went up for the second straight month. We're still in Iraq and Afghanistan, but are now fighting in another 3 countries (Pakistan, Libya and Yemen.) 44 million Americans are now on foodstamps (vs 32 when Obama took over) and two million people have been getting a fat unemployment check for two years longer than they were supposed to (a total of 6 million getting paid past the 26 week limit.)

It's a mess and Obama had huge majorities in the House and Senate for 2 whole years to pass anything he wanted. The economy has stalled and he's blabbing on about job killing ATMs. Meanwhile people are claiming he has reelection in the bag. It's unbelievable.

Comment

......It wen't from stealing billions of $ to trying to defend Bush because he gets blamed for the **** he caused?

I bet you think the torture that went on in Guantanamo really was "enhanced interrogations" huh?

Comment

All I know is that we are much worse off now than at any time under Bush. And what would usually be a vibrant recovery right now has been ruined by all of the Government "help." Meanwhile Obama has run up almost as much debt in 2 1/2 years as Bush did in 8, unemployment (which was very low for most of Bush's time) is through the roof and just went up for the second straight month. We're still in Iraq and Afghanistan, but are now fighting in another 3 countries (Pakistan, Libya and Yemen.) 44 million Americans are now on foodstamps (vs 32 when Obama took over) and two million people have been getting a fat unemployment check for two years longer than they were supposed to (a total of 6 million getting paid past the 26 week limit.)

It's a mess and Obama had huge majorities in the House and Senate for 2 whole years to pass anything he wanted. The economy has stalled and he's blabbing on about job killing ATMs. Meanwhile people are claiming he has reelection in the bag. It's unbelievable.
                  Yeah but im sure some of those statistics have to do with the effects of what Bush left him with. I think both guys serve who they have to and we the people are after thoughts.

Comment

Yeah but im sure some of those statistics have to do with the effects of what Bush left him with. I think both guys serve who they have to and we the people are after thoughts.
                    I agree.....
                    it's kinda funny people blame Obama for all the **** bush left him with.

I personally don't like either

Obama is weak and incompetent

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      ......It wen't from stealing billions of $ to trying to defend Bush because he gets blamed for the **** he caused?
                      Why don't you tell me what Bush caused? I could use a good laugh.

I bet you think the torture that went on in Guantanamo really was "enhanced interrogations" huh?
                      You mean the enhanced interrogations that led to the killing of Bin Laden?

Obama inherited a bad economy, no doubt. But historically we'd be enjoying a vibrant economy right now.

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      I agree.....
                      it's kinda funny people blame Obama for all the **** bush left him with.
                      What part of "things are worse now than when Obama was elected" don't you understand?

I personally don't like either

Obama is weak and incompetent
                      I always get a kick out of this faux criticism of Obama from the loony left because he hasn't furthered the liberal agenda enough.
                      Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 06-19-2011, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X