Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pretty Boy was involved in serious car accident.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
    look even guys like :::mega::: , body movin , hitman932 and all the others on here despite having a mutual despising of each other i would only leave it there on the internet i do NOT hate anyone to that extent because them guys despite having racial views against me i would probably hope that they would get better and recover but to this extent i would not care whatever happens to that sack of shit from dublin im just the only one in this thread with the balls to state it
    I must admit i had a celebratory :wank: when i heard the news

Comment

Come on guys, let's set aside beefing and hope PB32 for a fast recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
        If BB92 got in a accident, would PB32 crack on him if he knew about it? Probably. He'd make a joke about it and post pics for shock comic relief, so BB92 can say whatever.
        finally! someone with sense and p.s. guys like hitman932 or body movin or mega who have either called me paki or even worse things i would wish them better or recover and hope they are okay so dont try make me look like some kind of heartless sob

Originally posted by Los Blancos View Post
        I guess everything on the news is true.
        why? because i dont care what happens to him? why should i name one reason because hes human? plzzzzz

Comment

finally! someone with sense and p.s. guys like hitman932 or body movin or mega who have either called me paki or even worse things i would wish them better or recover and hope they are okay so dont try make me look like some kind of heartless sob

why? because i dont care what happens to him? why should i name one reason because hes human? plzzzzz
          Wishing death upon someone is a horrible thing.

Not into that stuff, didn't know you were like that. If he killed your family or done something drastic fine. But what has he done for you to say you hope he dies? called you a "suicide bomber"?

It's whatevz, you know me girl.

Comment

That's a shame.

Comment

Wishing death upon someone is a horrible thing.

Not into that stuff, didn't know you were like that. If he killed your family or done something drastic fine. But what has he done for you to say you hope he dies? called you a "suicide bomber"?

It's whatevz, you know me girl.
              you dumbass i NEVER wished death upon him i simply said i dont care whether he lives OR dies the outcome would mean nothing to me no emotion nothing i wouldnt be sad i wouldnt be happy i simply would not care

Comment

you dumbass i NEVER wished death upon him i simply said i dont care whether he lives OR dies the outcome would mean nothing to me no emotion nothing i wouldnt be sad i wouldnt be happy i simply would not care
                You would never call a Salvadorian a "dumbass" in El Salvador bro.

You would get fucking killed.

Comment

You would never call a Salvadorian a "dumbass" in El Salvador bro.

You would get fucking killed.
                  i give up mang ill just annoy joo on your page as usual

Comment

Originally posted by DUCK FACE View Post
                    I must admit i had a celebratory :wank: when i heard the news
                    You're human scum for this. The karma police will get you.

Comment

The guy seems to have been a royal pain to many, but I have no quarrels with him. Hope he gets better.

Comment

Working...
                      X