Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pretty Boy was involved in serious car accident.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by led's baby mama View Post
    LMAO at this porkchop laughing at my eyelashes while I'm laughing at his whole entire face and bodyweight! HAHAHAHAHA
    you're a disgrace. you laugh at a guy who has been in a serious car accident?

gtfo, boy

Comment

Damn BB92, no need for this bro, the guy is hurt we need to show him support.

Get well soon PB, stay strong bro.

Your song

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
        fuck him what do i care i never take what people on here or on the internet say serious but pb32 and i really hope your reading this i dont give a flying a fuck whether your tanned arse lives or dies and thats real talk"peeleft:
        He's still a human like you, me, and everyone else. Talk all the shit on the net but at the end of the day he still has family and friends like us.

Laughing at someones injury is sick bro, You'd be the last person I would think would do that.

Doesn't matter if you know him or not, that's low. If you really didn't care, might as well not even replied and ignore the thread.

Comment

Talk about some fucked up people.

Comment

fuck him what do i care i never take what people on here or on the internet say serious to that extent EVER or let it phase me but pb32 and i really hope your reading this i dont give a flying a fuck whether your tanned arse lives or dies and thats real talk"peeleft:
            How do you know he is tanned?

Comment

Originally posted by Los Blancos View Post
              He's still a human like you, me, and everyone else. Talk all the shit on the net but at the end of the day he still has family and friends like us.

Laughing at someones injury is sick bro, You'd be the last person I would think would do that.

Doesn't matter if you know him or not, that's low. If you really didn't care, might as well not even replied and ignore the thread.
              look even guys like :::mega::: , body movin , hitman932 and all the others on here despite having a mutual despising of each other i would only leave it there on the internet i do NOT hate anyone to that extent because them guys despite having racial views against me i would probably hope that they would get better and recover but to this extent i would not care whatever happens to that sack of shit from dublin im just the only one in this thread with the balls to state it

Comment

If BB92 got in a accident, would PB32 crack on him if he knew about it? Probably. He'd make a joke about it and post pics for shock comic relief, so BB92 can say whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by iJohn Locke View Post
                  How do you know he is tanned?
                  larry leaked that little ******s picture remember...

Comment

look even guys like :::mega::: , body movin , hitman932 and all the others on here despite having a mutual despising of each other i would only leave it there on the internet i do NOT hate anyone to that extent because them guys despite having racial views against me i would probably hope that they would get better and recover but to this extent i would not care whatever happens to that sack of shit from dublin im just the only one in this thread with the balls to state it
                    I guess everything on the news is true.

Comment

larry leaked that little ******s picture remember...
                      No, must've missed that one.

Anyhoo, I pay my respects to his family, and wish him a full and speedy recovery.

Comment

Working...
                      X