Collapse
No announcement yet.

Accept Christ As Your Imaginary Friend And Enjoy His Fairy Tales

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atheist are ignorant as *****. I believe in a higher power, I just have my doubts, but Atheist are straight up stuck up snobs. They act like their the humble ones because their are some dickhead Christians like the one -The Glove- ran into in real life in that other thread, like the holyier then thou type ones, but atheist get so into that they do the exact same damn thing themselves with the "look you believing in a ****in fairytale." How is that any better then a stuck up Christian telling you to repent or your going to hell? At least a christian wants to help you in their mind.

I believe everything happens for a reason and this earth is so precious, beautiful, and perfectly made their had to be a higher power behind it. Atheist are too ****in manly to think theirs something greater then themselves it's hilarious.

Comment

Religion is teh past, Science and logic is future. Religion was very important when we didn’t know why the sun moved, why weather changed, why hurricanes occurred, or volcanoes happened. What's it good for now? Bollocks. What will we ever do without teh Pope going to Africa telling 'em not to use condoms, cause that'll really help their Aids issue, or Pacquiao trying to outlaw condoms. It does more harm than good, humans shouldn't need to be tricked into believing a imaginary man will reward 'em in some made up after life, just for 'em not to be fucking ****s.
      Last edited by BOLLOCKS; 06-15-2011, 08:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by led's baby mama View Post
        Atheist are ignorant as *****. I believe in a higher power, I just have my doubts, but Atheist are straight up stuck up snobs. They act like their the humble ones because their are some dickhead Christians like the one -The Glove- ran into in real life in that other thread, like the holyier then thou type ones, but atheist get so into that they do the exact same damn thing themselves with the "look you believing in a ****in fairytale." How is that any better then a stuck up Christian telling you to repent or your going to hell? At least a christian wants to help you in their mind.

I believe everything happens for a reason and this earth is so precious, beautiful, and perfectly made their had to be a higher power behind it. Atheist are too ****in manly to think theirs something greater then themselves it's hilarious.

Comment

Let's all laugh at religion, but make lots of cash-money out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
            Truth hurts don't it? I don't think I'm better then no man. But motha****in atheists are just as bad as the Baptist. Get the **** over yourselves.

Comment

Loc you are not a true Mexican.

Comment

Originally posted by REYNA LOC View Post
                Religion is teh past, Science and logic is future. Religion was very important when we didn’t know why the sun moved, why weather changed, why hurricanes occurred, or volcanoes happened. What's it good for now? Bollocks. What will we ever do without teh Pope going to Africa telling 'em not to use condom, cause that'll really help their Aids issue, or Pacquiao trying to outlaw condoms. It does more harm than good, humans shouldn't need to be tricked into believing a imaginary man will reward 'em in some made up after life, just for 'em not to be fucking ****s.
                It's irreversible.

Comment

Anyone ever heard of Dinesh D'Souza? He's a Christian apologist who debates the existence of a great being based on logic and reason rather than on scripture. Moreover, I think many of his arguments are make sense and provides some doubt to the aetheist perspective. Here he is debating Christopher Hitchens:

Comment

No flames on family members, religion or race. Users who make repeated offenses will be banned, no exceptions.

That rule is always ignored lol

Comment

Take teh test, Jesus!

Comment

Working...
                      X