No announcement yet.

Mexican Mom's putting the smack down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
    i do not know if it`s been said but if you are going to spank it should not be a spur of the moment thing. in other words, don`t just beat your kid cuz you`re mad. spank them because they are repeatedly disobeying and nothing else is working.

that`s if you choose to spank.

fuck wisdom tooth extraction. i want to rip out my head.
    what sucks when you're a kid is when you know daddy's coming home and he's gonna beat your ass when he gets there...

take more drugs

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      what sucks when you're a kid is when you know daddy's coming home and he's gonna beat your ass when he gets there...

take more drugs
      true dat! if i didnt have the proper belt ready for when he got home from work it was another ten more licks, easy!

i got a $500 bet with the lady of the house that i can go bareback - no pain meds at all.

three hours in and i think i am going to lose, especially because i know there is a prescription for percocet in my wallet.

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
        true dat!

i got a $500 bet that i can go bareback - no pain meds at all.

three hours in and i think i am going to lose, especially because i know there is a prescription for percocet in my wallet.
        go get your drink on or something, suck it up for 5 bills....

pain goes away, but putting money in a strippers vag is forever!

Comment

She's beating him because the kid's been ****ing up at school and she's had to go to parent conferences for that, he's been robbing **** and she's had to go to court. She also says she doesn't want his criminal friends at their house anymore.

Comment

Working...
          X