No announcement yet.

Mexican Mom's putting the smack down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
    Yea but you don't have bad ass little Mexican kids running around that will try your patience to the point of you wanting to kill them let alone beat them....hahah
    But shouldn't parents be able to rise above such feelings, know better and have a fair amount of knowledge about raising a kid proper (loads of information out there about doing this) Before you know.. you actually get a child? it isn't like getting a puppy and growing tired of it after a year or two lol..

I'll reserve judgement until I get a kid myself. Raising your hand to a child is a big nono over here though..

Comment

My daughter acts bad sometimes too to the point of no return as well but I will never hit or never have hit her but....my girlfriend spanks the **** out of her when she acts bad. It hurts my feelings to see my girl hit our duaghter but being Mexican/Spanish I know its good for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        I was at the park with my daughter last night and I saw two smackdowns by different mexican moms in the same park trip.

One time, this boy (about 8) and his mom got to the park, she sat on a bench and he went to play, he came up to her about 2 min later and started to whine, but before he could get his whining at full force she straight bit ch slapped him in his face. POW! He stfu real quick and sat down next to her....

The next time a mom was walking with her little girl (about 5) and she started trying to pull away and mom put the hammer slap down right on her wrist, you know the skinny sensitive part on the inside. WHOP! Little girl stfu too.....

It just happened that it was both Mexican moms last night, I always find it entertaining to watch how people discipline their kids. Mine has never acted out at the park yet and my nephews don't really tangle with me. They think I'm a crazy Irishman or something. One of them was beefing with me one time and I just left the park with him immediately and he got to cry all the way home. I was ready to go anyway.
        i remember growing up whenever i used to go over the line which i used to do quite alot and pissed my mum off to the point where she was shouting like anything she always used to whip me with a belt quite a alot times but mainly it used to be a hard slap to the face or a threatening call to social services to have me taken away if i annoyed her or did something bad to that extent i used to be pretty out of control back then but i guess in the recent years i have calmed down.....nowadays if the arguments are really heated she only goes as far a slap to the face..
        Last edited by BritishBoxing92; 06-10-2011, 11:26 AM.

Comment

I only got hit a few times when I was little, I wasn't a trouble maker at all.

I think a lot of kids act act like brats/get into trouble because when they were little (Like 3 or 4 years old) they weren't properly disciplined. I think it's just a lot of minor stuff that leads them to being bad, my family never has that problem because we talk to the child and correct their behavior when they're really young. My family has actually never gotten into a fight, not in the 20 years that I've been alive, I've never yelled at my mother and neither have my sisters because we talk stuff out instead of letting our emotions get a hold of us.

Most parents will ignore their kids when they're playing with other kids, while doing that they're ignoring their kids fighting with each other, not sharing, throwing stuff at each other, just being a brat etc. That is what I meant by a lot of minor stuff. That behavior then carries on with them when they're older.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
            My mother used to rub habanero peppers and then rub the side of my eye when I cursed. It didn't matter if you washed it off, it would burn for hours.

Imagine a mother in this country caught doing that? She would be arrested...for us it was normal. My uncle used to beat us with the wire brush that you use to clean metal pipes with.

I was so terrified of him and my aunt, I had nightmares of them.

I wouldn't hit my nephews unless it was some extreme scenario. Their dads takes care of that.

I'm sure my kids will get it at least once from me and their mom.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
              But shouldn't parents be able to rise above such feelings, know better and have a fair amount of knowledge about raising a kid proper (loads of information out there about doing this) Before you know.. you actually get a child? it isn't like getting a puppy and growing tired of it after a year or two lol..
              I'll reserve judgement until I get a kid myself. Raising your hand to a child is a big nono over here though..

I never read a single book on it, if o need help witH my kids discipline wise that help is coming from our families period.

I am definitely not squeamish when it comes to that and believe in an ass whooping here or there. I don't want to have to do it but I will, better believe it (kids know when you mean business).

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                I only got hit a few times when I was little, I wasn't a trouble maker at all.

I think a lot of kids act act like brats/get into trouble because when they were little (Like 3 or 4 years old) they weren't properly disciplined. I think it's just a lot of minor stuff that leads them to being bad, my family never has that problem because we talk to the child and correct their behavior when they're really young. My family has actually never gotten into a fight, not in the 20 years that I've been alive, I've never yelled at my mother and neither have my sisters because we talk stuff out instead of letting our emotions get a hold of us.

Most parents will ignore their kids when they're playing with other kids, while doing that they're ignoring their kids fighting with each other, not sharing, throwing stuff at each other, just being a brat etc. That is what I meant by a lot of minor stuff. That behavior then carries on with them when they're older.
                My wife especially and I do a fair amt of regulating on the baby, who's almost 2. I have tons of friends that let their kids do whatever they wanted when little, or Gave them whatever they wanted to shut the kids up.... The outcomes haven't been pretty.

You have to set limits with the kids and they gotta know that the hammer will come
                down. My dad had me scared like shi t after just a couple whoopins. Moms spankings were nothing, but when she said "imma tell you father" I straightened out with the quickness.

Comment

Haitian parents look for a small thin tree branch and whip your ass with it. Thay shyt hurts.

Comment

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
                    Haitian parents look for a small thin tree branch and whip your ass with it. Thay shyt hurts.
                    Ive seen haitian parents get busy on their kids quite a few times, east laudy is stock full of haitians

Comment

i do not know if it`s been said but if you are going to spank it should not be a spur of the moment thing. in other words, don`t just beat your kid cuz you`re mad. spank them because they are repeatedly disobeying and nothing else is working.

that`s if you choose to spank.

fuck wisdom tooth extraction. i want to rip out my head.

Comment

Working...
                      X