Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can a human kill a bear with just simple weapons?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
    I'm camping at the adirondack state park and there are black bears there. I'm going to bring a shyt load of weapons just in case. We are also camping by a lake so I hope that helps to keep the bears away.
    You need either a big bore pistol like a .45, .357, .44mag or .50caliber or a hunting rifle preferably a .308 bore to make sure you're safe.

I'll bet anything you could put 15 shots with a .22 or 9mm in a bear and that **** wouldn't do a damn thing to him.

Well maybe it would, but he'd still be alive if he wanted to attack you and it might just piss him the hell off.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

If Chuck norris can do it , so can I.

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
        You need either a big bore pistol like a .45, .357, .44mag or .50caliber or a hunting rifle preferably a .308 bore to make sure you're safe.

I'll bet anything you could put 15 shots with a .22 or 9mm in a bear and that **** wouldn't do a damn thing to him.

Well maybe it would, but he'd still be alive if he wanted to attack you and it might just piss him the hell off.
        Is there a law against bringing guns in a state park?

Comment

Run Blackforrest, run!!!!
          Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 06-01-2011, 12:00 PM.

Comment

mmmm, blackforest!

Comment

You know how to tell the difference between grizzly bear crap and black bear crap?

Grizzly bear crap usually has pepper spray, air horns and bells in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                You know how to tell the difference between grizzly bear crap and black bear crap?

Grizzly bear crap usually has pepper spray, air horns and bells in it.
                that's what they found in the body and crap of the grizzly that decimated tim treadwell. if you haven't seen that documentary and you like bears, watch it. that guy was bananas.

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
                  I agree homey, they all look the same.
                  oh man

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
                  If Chuck norris can do it , so can I.
                  sorry trig but youre not chuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                    Once upon a time.... we were so badass. Don't know what happened.
                    boxingscene came along and made us even more badass

you need a rifle man, fuck a handgun

buy some ham and throw it 500 yards away from you tent, oh and if the bear does attack you and starts eating you, make sure you log in real quick and make a thread about it
                    Last edited by bigdlb12; 06-01-2011, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Obviously it's possible to kill a bear with a machette.

Comment

Working...
                      X