No announcement yet.

Oklahoma Pharmacist Who Killed Armed Robber Gets Life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
    "what if the kid while laying on the ground, thought really hard about giving the old man an indian burn?"
    Then you shoot the little ****er 5 times

Comment

Tua I usually don't beef with you but you are just making stuff up.

First off, he didn't reload any gun. The gun he used to shoot the kid in the first place jammed. He then went in the back, grabbed ANOTHER GUN ALL TOGETHER and shot the kid 5 times while he was defenseless on the ground.

You can use all the hypotheticals you want and say "what if" a million times but we are dealing in this specific case and what the video shows.

He premeditated the murder of this kid and carried it out. That's why he got life in prison, end of case.
      i have no idea if he reloaded or got a new gun.

everyone says he reloaded so i just go with that.

i don't think it matters whether he reloaded a gun or got a new gun tbh.

doesn't matter.

he'll get out.

he'll get a pardon or reduced sentence hopefully.

the old man doesn't deserve life.

Comment

"what if the kid while laying on the ground, thought really hard about giving the old man an indian burn?"
        Premeditated conspiracy to commit assault. Lock him up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          i have no idea if he reloaded or got a new gun.

everyone says he reloaded so i just go with that.

i don't think it matters whether he reloaded a gun or got a new gun tbh.

doesn't matter.

he'll get out.

he'll get a pardon or reduced sentence hopefully.

the old man doesn't deserve life.
          Wow, ok man, I'm done with this convo. I thought you had more sense than this. It matters a lot......

You can't ignore the details because you think this man should get off.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm View Post
            But if he was so emotional, why would have been calm enough to just say "oh... out of bullets. Better reload, you know, just because".

And the kid couldn't have made a very "threatening move", because the old timer walked within inches of him, without consequence.
            Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
            He overreacted yes. We could be scared, I'm not sure he hid it pretty well. Adrenalin was definietly pumping and he could be pissed at the little fucker for the kid and his friend putting him in that situation so he popped 5 in him.

This is all assumptions though, except that he overreacted. The kid wasn't a threat I've debated that now and layed some facts. Did the Pharmacist thought he was a threat?.. I don't know, he sure handled that ''threat'' in a calm ice cold way of standing inches from an unarmed kid laying on the ground standing inches from him and popping 5 bullets in him shooting DOWN.
            you guys keep saying he was so calm.

just because he looked calm doesn't mean he was.

Comment

Wow, ok man, I'm done with this convo. I thought you had more sense than this. It matters a lot......

You can't ignore the details because you think this man should get off.
              i think he should get off because i don't think he commited murder. which is what he got convicted of.

manslaughter or whatever else is fine but murder. no. that wasn't murder.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                i think he should get off because i don't think he commited murder. which is what he got convicted of.

manslaughter or whatever else is fine but murder. no. that wasn't murder.
                It was murder, you can argue whether it was murder 1 or not but it was murder.

Like Walt said, murder 2 is better and 20 years is more like it but the second he decided to grab the other gun, load it and shoot the kid, he buried himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                  As a not so wise man once told me, Let's not comment if we don't understand what we're talking about, OK? It was a second gun he didnt reload the gun.
                  So, he goes to get another gun... because he's not planning to shoot the kid.

You helped your argument.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm View Post
                    So, he goes to get another gun... because he's not planning to shoot the kid.

You helped your argument.
                    You're all over the place John pick an argument and stick to it.

Comment

It was murder, you can argue whether it was murder 1 or not but it was murder.

Like Walt said, murder 2 is better and 20 years is more like it but the second he decided to grab the other gun, load it and shoot the kid, he buried himself.
                      nah..... give him 10 years , he'll be out in maybe 5.

he used excessive force and he overreacted but that wasn't murder.

Comment

Working...
                      X