• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johnm View Post
    That's exactly what it shows.
    Not to me it doesn't

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      or he just reloaded the gun because it was empty.

then killed the kid because the kid made a threatening move.
      I love you Tua for keep trying

I'm sure he made a threatening move like.... spitting blood on him? He could've aids man! ****ing dirty gangbanger..

He was such a big threat laying there unarmed and shot that the pharmacist decided to stand a couple of inches from him and calmly shoot DOWN on him

You need to try better Tua, this is too easy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
        I love you Tua for keep trying

I'm sure he made a threatening move like.... spitting blood on him? He could've aids man! ****ing dirty gangbanger..

He was such a big threat laying there unarmed and shot that the pharmacist decided to stand a couple of inches from him and calmly shoot DOWN on him

You need to try better Tua, this is too easy.
        yes.

because it's easier to believe that an old , disabled law-abiding pharmacist would coldbloodedly execute a guy rather than the guy just overreacted.

Comment

Everyone alert the media. The law should based on what "you'd say".

He reloaded the gun to execute the kid. That's premeditated. But, you apprently aren't aware of the definition.

Hey, thanks for trying, though.
          Why would the media have anything to do with law making? Shouldnt they alert the governor or something?
          The word sufficient is open to interpretation but if 15 seconds is sufficient, whats insufficient? it would have been premeditated murder by just picking up the gun and firing by your definition because when he grabbed it he knew he was going to shoot it.

Comment

Everyone alert the media. The law should based on what "you'd say".

He reloaded the gun to execute the kid. That's premeditated. But, you apprently aren't aware of the definition.

Hey, thanks for trying, though.
            Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

Tua I usually don't beef with you but you are just making stuff up.

First off, he didn't reload any gun. The gun he used to shoot the kid in the first place jammed. He then went in the back, grabbed ANOTHER GUN ALL TOGETHER and shot the kid 5 times while he was defenseless on the ground.

You can use all the hypotheticals you want and say "what if" a million times but we are dealing in this specific case and what the video shows.

He premeditated the murder of this kid and carried it out. That's why he got life in prison, end of case.

Comment

But if he was so emotional, why would have been calm enough to just say "oh... out of bullets. Better reload, you know, just because".

And the kid couldn't have made a very "threatening move", because the old timer walked within inches of him, without consequence.

Comment

• Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                Why would the media have anything to do with law making? Shouldnt they alert the governor or something?
                The word sufficient is open to interpretation but if 15 seconds is sufficient, whats insufficient? it would have been premeditated murder by just picking up the gun and firing by your definition because when he grabbed it he knew he was going to shoot it.
                Right. The Governor. Even your attempts at humor are lame.

Comment

But if he was so emotional, why would have been calm enough to just say "oh... out of bullets. Better reload, you know, just because".

And the kid couldn't have made a very "threatening move", because the old timer walked within inches of him, without consequence.
                  As a not so wise man once told me, Let's not comment if we don't understand what we're talking about, OK? It was a second gun he didnt reload the gun.

Comment

• "what if the kid while laying on the ground, thought really hard about giving the old man an indian burn?"

Comment

yes.

because it's easier to believe that an old , disabled law-abiding pharmacist would coldbloodedly execute a guy rather than the guy just overreacted.
                      He overreacted yes. We could be scared, I'm not sure he hid it pretty well. Adrenalin was definietly pumping and he could be pissed at the little fucker for the kid and his friend putting him in that situation so he popped 5 in him.

This is all assumptions though, except that he overreacted. The kid wasn't a threat I've debated that now and layed some facts. Did the Pharmacist thought he was a threat?.. I don't know, he sure handled that ''threat'' in a calm ice cold way of standing inches from an unarmed kid laying on the ground standing inches from him and popping 5 bullets in him shooting DOWN.

Comment

Working...
                      X