Collapse
No announcement yet.

GF a DP fanatic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd get constipated, take a big shit and make her use two of my hard stools as the other cocks she feels she needs. She can put one of my stools in her mouth and the other one in her gash, while I'm railing the ass.

Comment

Her gash juice and mouth saliva might melt the shit though. I'd probably have to condom the fecal matter before I let her bring it to town.

Comment

Originally posted by FIDELINA View Post
        Her gash juice and mouth saliva might melt the shit though.

I see, you're really an educated well-behaving person. :bukkake:

Comment

Comment

nut...on...that...hoes....mouth

Comment

The best thing to do when you find out about something like that, is have your fun and stop asap, you never know what kinda freaky **** she's doing behind your back.

If she needs the feeling of being like a stuff crust pizza, tell her to buy 2 dildos....if she says no and that she wants the real thing, then dump the whore.

Comment

on another note

she shouldn't be your GF

she should be your **** buddy

Comment

then share the wealth with me.

just give me the ass because i have a needle dick and i could use the tighter hole.

but it her brown eye is more loose than her vagina, i'll pass.
                  Last edited by Willy Wanker; 05-23-2011, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    just give me the ass because i have a needle dick and i could use the tighter hole.

Deal! But just don't claim her p00n as well afterwards. That's just my territory bro.

Comment

I don't mind sharing as long as there is no crossing swords if you know what i mean...

Comment

Working...
                      X