Collapse
No announcement yet.

going to see 4 blue jays games and soundgarden in toronto canada day weekend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• going to see 4 blue jays games and soundgarden in toronto canada day weekend

ill catch the pirates & the 3 game series vs the phillies all while enjoying toronto on canada day & finishing my trip with soundgarden concert.i cant wait...

Have fun man. I'm going to see Foo Fighters friday...

Comment

Man, I'd love to see Soundgarden. One of my all time favorite bands.

Damn man, you're always doing fun shit. What the hell do you do for work that allows so much fun?

Comment

nice they just announced toronto aug 9 b ut i hope they come west to edmonton...they probably will im sure

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
          Man, I'd love to see Soundgarden. One of my all time favorite bands.

Damn man, you're always doing fun shit. What the hell do you do for work that allows so much fun?
          ironworker...lots of work in alberta,british colombia & saskatchewan...western canada is booming for work! i also have no mortgage,kids,wife,etc...just 1300\month bills...easy to handle

Comment

im also seeing soundgarden in vancouver july 29 & queens of the stone age is opening...could hit calgary too

Comment

I'm going to Hamburg, Germany to see Klitschko-Haye that weekend. Costing me a lot of money, but we only live once and this is the sporting event I want to see most. I've never flown across the Atlantic before.

I'm afraid Haye won't show up, I've even had a nightmare about waiting in the crowd in Germany and waiting, and waiting, and then they announced Haye has decided to not go through with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
                Have fun man. I'm going to see Foo Fighters friday...
                you have fun too.i last saw them with blind melon in mid 90's

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                  I'm going to Hamburg, Germany to see Klitschko-Haye that weekend. Costing me a lot of money, but we only live once and this is the sporting event I want to see most. I've never flown across the Atlantic before.

I'm afraid Haye won't show up, I've even had a nightmare about waiting in the crowd in Germany and waiting, and waiting, and then they announced Haye has decided to not go through with it.
                  have fun!!! sounds like a good trip.the fight better happen.europe is not cheap although now is the time to go as the british pound & euro are thed lowest ive ever seen...euro is what 1.30 canadian? when i went last in 2008 it was 1.70...how long are you staying? if you get a chance go to berlin.lots to see there...

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post

amsterdam is only an hour & a half away...lol!

Comment

Working...
                    X