Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This guy in my gym stopped talking to me because I wear Vibram fivefingers.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
    You can't beat me with these shoes on. I'll be to damn fast for you. I'll kick you and punch you.
    You'd never get past my laser-like jab and if you did... there's a massive right uppercut waiting for you. While you lay unconsious on the ground I would take a crap inside your shoes and put them back on your feet.
    Last edited by -Huey-; 05-16-2011, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
      You'd never get past my laser-like jab and if you did... there's a massive right uppercut waiting for you. While you lay unconsious on the ground I would take a crap inside your shoes and put them back on your feet.
      I doubt you could handle 200 lighnning fast uppercuts to the body.

Comment

THOSE shoes scream douchebag..... Sad but true.

Comment

Those shoes suck. Seriously.

Also, Miami-Dade >>> Broward

Comment

Those shoes are stupid. Just the latest trend among gym goers and fitness gurus. However they aren't as ridiculous as those stupid shape-up/bosu ball shoes that claim to tone your ass.

I don't see how they [vibram] develop your legs either. That's a load of bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by h4te View Post
              Those shoes are stupid. Just the latest trend among gym goers and fitness gurus. However they aren't as ridiculous as those stupid shape-up/bosu ball shoes that claim to tone your ass.

I don't see how they [vibram] develop your legs either. That's a load of bull****.
              When walking barefoot for a long period of time, You use mucsles that you don't normally use while wearing shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                THOSE shoes scream douchebag..... Sad but true.
                When walking barefoot for a long period of time, You use mucsles that you don't normally use while wearing shoes.
                tell that guy you bought him a pair of five fingers and you'll make him wear them

Comment

Then here is an idea. Do ATG Squats. They don't cost anything and they actually develop your legs.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    Those shoes suck. Seriously.

Also, Miami-Dade >>> Broward
                    you Wouldnt know you drunken hermit, you're not allowed in either. You'd fit in much better in Palm Beach/Boca.

This weekends El Sentinel sayS that Broward county went to 18 Hispanics per 100 people in Broward to like 42 per 100. Broward and dade will probably soon merge to form a super county called Blade county.

Hispanic women ftw!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by h4te View Post
                      Then here is an idea. Do ATG Squats. They don't cost anything and they actually develop your legs.
                      I'm not a body building meat head. I want to do it naturally.

Comment

Working...
                      X