No announcement yet.

Taj Gibson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
    I was shocked that those trade questions actually came up when he was injured.

I was like... WTF?
    I knew it wasnt going to happen. They where going to leave a big whole. Maybe the most important whole.

He does so many things. If Noah was a laker , they would still be in the playoffs. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Heart and Soul View Post
      I knew it wasnt going to happen. They where going to leave a big whole. Maybe the most important whole.

He does so many things. If Noah was a laker , they would still be in the playoffs. LOL.
      I'm really looking forward to how MIA is going to respond in game 2.

IMO, you HAVE TO win that game to gain some confidence cause it would be 5 losses against CHI this season already.

It could get out of hand.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
        I'm really looking forward to how MIA is going to respond in game 2.

IMO, you HAVE TO win that game to gain some confidence cause it would be 5 losses against CHI this season already.

It could get out of hand.
        Yeah , its a must win. We cant have 16 to again. Rose gets out in the open and its either a dunk +1 or a lay up +1.

I definitely think it will be a closer game. They beat us in every category. All cuz of defense.

Did you see the +/- numbers. Chicago had everybody in + , and MIA everybody in - WOW

Comment

Originally posted by Heart and Soul View Post
          Yeah , its a must win. We cant have 16 to again. Rose gets out in the open and its either a dunk +1 or a lay up +1.

I definitely think it will be a closer game. They beat us in every category. All cuz of defense.

Did you see the +/- numbers. Chicago had everybody in + , and MIA everybody in - WOW
          Yeah.

They couldn't have played any worse in the 2nd half.

I wish they do it again next game.

Comment

SICK!

Comment

Working...
            X