No announcement yet.

Taj Gibson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
    If all 3 have big games then CHI will have problems.

Hopefully, it doesn't happen for more than a game or at all.
    yup thats what you saw in the first quarter, all three playing well but our bench depth and size in the front court wore them down. hopefully the same thing continues.

Comment

Originally posted by el malo View Post
      yup thats what you saw in the first quarter, all three playing well but our bench depth and size in the front court wore them down. hopefully the same thing continues.
      Exactly.

MIA looked spent late in the game.

Especially Wade.

Comment

Exactly.

MIA looked spent late in the game.

Especially Wade.
        Wade is my favorite player but he looked average tonight. I wouldnt count on him playing that bad again. He was defended very well. But I know he will play better. Lebron was also well defended tonight and I count on him contributing way more.

Lebron needs to attack , We need size and athleticism. I think Spo has stuck too long with Bibby as a starter. He needs to give Chalmers the starting role and see how he does.

Bulls are a great defensive team. But I know we can make adjustments and exploit some of their mistakes. I know we can be more efficient. And one can only hope that a 19 off rbd night doesnt repeat it self.

Is it safe to say Noah is the second best C in the League. I think it is. And his offensive game is not even all that great , he thrives off rebounds and putbacks. We definitely need Dampier to put a bigger body on him and try take away some rebounds from him. Easier said than done.

I hate him lol. Its because hes such a good player. I love his energy and hustle and passion.
        Last edited by DeelDough; 05-15-2011, 11:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Heart and Soul View Post
          Wade is my favorite player but he looked average tonight. I wouldnt count on him playing that bad again. He was defended very well. But I know he will play better. Lebron was also well defended tonight and I count on him contributing way more.

Lebron needs to attack , We need size and athleticism. I think Spo has stuck too long with Bibby as a starter. He needs to give Chalmers the starting role and see how he does.

Bulls are a great defensive team. But I know we can make adjustments and exploit some of their mistakes. I know we can be more efficient. And one can only hope that a 19 off rbd night doesnt repeat it self.

Is it safe to say Noah is the second best C in the League. I think it is. And his offensive game is not even all that great , he thrives off rebounds and putbacks. We definitely need Dampier to put a bigger body on him and try take away some rebounds from him. Easier said than done.

I hate him lol. Its because hes such a good player. I love his energy and hustle and passion.
          LOL I'm starting to like you already.

Noah is my favorite player.

I remember someone asked me earlier in the season when he was injured and the trade rumors with Melo were just starting to swirl around if I would trade Noah for him.

I told him "Heck No!"
          Last edited by sigrab; 05-16-2011, 12:01 AM.

Comment

LOL, Im not a hater like other fans. I give credit where credit is due.

I said before the season started that this Bulls team will be a good team and that they could possibly take the 2nd seed. And they took the first seed.

Who do you have as top centers in the league , I got it like this.

1.Howard
            2.Bynum
            3.Noah
            4.Horford
            5.Bogut

*Yao will Prob be #2 if he played this season. And Greg Oden has the potential to make top 5 , unfortunately he has those injuries.

Comment

I remember someone asked me earlier in the season when he was injured and the trade rumors with Melo were just starting to swirl around if I would trade Noah for him.

I told him "Heck No!"
              Yeah , trading Noah for Melo would have been dumb. As great a player as Melo is , he doesnt make the Bulls better. They have their franchise player already. And that trade would have messed with their whole chemistry and flow completely.

They have good/young role players. They have the leagues deserving MVP , and IMO Deng is underrated , both offensively and defensively. He can get his.

Comment

LOL, Im not a hater like other fans. I give credit where credit is due.

I said before the season started that this Bulls team will be a good team and that they could possibly take the 2nd seed. And they took the first seed.

Who do you have as top centers in the league , I got it like this.

1.Howard
                2.Bynum
                3.Noah
                4.Horford
                5.Bogut

*Yao will Prob be #2 if he played this season. And Greg Oden has the potential to make top 5 , unfortunately he has those injuries.
                Lemme put it this way, Howard is the only big guy out there that will make me think twice about trading Noah.

And TBH, I'm not even sure if I would.

I don't like him for his skills(or lack of ).

I like him for his work ethic, his motor and all the other intangibles that you really don't have a stat sheet for.

I was already a fan of his when he played for The Gators.

He's like Rodman 2.0.

Comment

Yeah , trading Noah for Melo would have been dumb. As great a player as Melo is , he doesnt make the Bulls better. They have their franchise player already. And that trade would have messed with their whole chemistry and flow completely.

They have good/young role players. They have the leagues deserving MVP , and IMO Deng is underrated , both offensively and defensively. He can get his.
                  I was shocked that those trade questions actually came up when he was injured.

I was like... WTF?

Comment

Lemme put it this way, Howard is the only big guy out there that will make me think twice about trading Noah.

And TBH, I'm not even sure if I would.

I don't like him for his skills(or lack of ).

I like him for his work ethic, his motor and all the other intangibles that you really don't have a stat sheet for.

I was already a fan of his when he played for The Gators.

He's like Rodman 2.0.
                    Yeah , every time he applauds I want to punch the t.v. He fuels that team. And Boozer is starting to do the same.

Comment

Yeah , every time he applauds I want to punch the t.v. He fuels that team. And Boozer is starting to do the same.
                      Exactly!

There is no stat sheet for firing up your teammates and the fans as well.

Plus he annoys the **** out of his opponents and their fans as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X