No announcement yet.

Playstation Network Up and Running!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heart and Soul View Post
    Exactly , cant think of anything. Only to post the only time I complained about the PSN going down LOL.

What a clown.
    That guy honestly doesn't have a clue what he's talking about lol ignore him

Comment

Originally posted by OG Iron Fist View Post
      HAHAHAHAHA! Guy advertised that he was selling his PS3 and library of games to get an xbox and now he is in here with the other ps3 fanboys defending it! You can't make this **** up!

LMAO!
      Dudes frontin' hella hard!!
      What a ****in POSER!!!

Comment

I will bet all my points with anyone right here right now that the xbox live servers will NEVER get hacked in the same manner that PSN did. Microsoft have been in the internet security business for years and know what they are doing. Sony are amatuers who got caught with their pants down. I mean having peoples information on their servers in plain text without encryption is one of the funniest things i have ever seen!
        It doesnt matter if it will or it wont. The point is its as vulnerable as PSN.

Thats what yall blind 360 fans dont see.

Anything can get hacked.

I think Sony wasnt expecting it , and maybe they had their guard down. So Ill give you that. But dont be so blind as to think XBOX live cant get hacked , you sound ridiculous saying that.

You seem to be more into the debate than chinch. And I want to ask you the same thing.

When both are online with good connection. Whats the difference? Cuz thats what I think it really comes down to , connection. I have my wireless router on the other side of the wall right behind the ps3. And I get 100% signal , and my **** never lags. Even before I had Internet , I used my neighbors connection at about 75% , and Ill play perfectly fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Heart and Soul View Post
          It doesnt matter if it will or it wont. The point is its as vulnerable as PSN.

Thats what yall blind 360 fans dont see.

Anything can get hacked.

I think Sony wasnt expecting it , and maybe they had their guard down. So Ill give you that. But dont be so blind as to think XBOX live cant get hacked , you sound ridiculous saying that.

You seem to be more into the debate than chinch. And I want to ask you the same thing.

When both are online with good connection. Whats the difference? Cuz thats what I think it really comes down to , connection. I have my wireless router on the other side of the wall right behind the ps3. And I get 100% signal , and my **** never lags. Even before I had Internet , I used my neighbors connection at about 75% , and Ill play perfectly fine.
          WTF? How can you say that? PSN has been down for a month ffs. Do you fanboys really have that short of a memory? In the 18 months i have used xbox live its not been down once so what you say is proven bull****.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chinch View Post
              I am really tired of this fkn network issue. Plus all my friends and family has a 360 and it sucks not playing with anybody that I actually know. Theres at least 15 people that I know with XBOX 360 and with games that I play , which are not many. I just dont know what to sell it for. Its a value of over $500 easy. But I know I cant get that much.

I have the old one. 80GB , Its in perfect condition. It includes...

2 controllers (with cable)
              The PS3 move equipment with one controller.
              Call of Duty:MW 1
              Call of Duty:MW 2
              NBA 2K11
              NBA live 09
              NBA live 08
              NBA live 07
              MLB The Show:09
              MLB The Show:10
              Killzone 1
              Killzone 2
              Sports Championship for the Move

All the games are intact. No scratches.

Blue-Ray movies include
              Despicable Me
              The Illusionist
              Black Hawk Down
              The Perfect Storm
              The notebook (lol , my wife)
              Pineapple Express

...... I know Im missing a few more.

But what would be a good price for me to get rid of it quick and get on that 360 ****. I went to my brothers house the other day and he was playing MW:2 with 3 of my cousins and it was just a blast. It kind of convinced me to get it.
              its working in the uk now, must be working for everyone then

Comment

WTF? How can you say that? PSN has been down for a month ffs. Do you fanboys really have that short of a memory? In the 18 months i have used xbox live its not been down once so what you say is proven bull****.
                Its really sad that the only thing xbox fans have to say about ps3 is that their network was down for a month.

And you can bet they made major major improvements.

Now that they both are on. what makes Xbox so much better.

Ive been asking you clowns to give me one reason. Well what is it.

Now they are both on , whats the difference now. And before the issue , what was the difference of online play?

Comment

At the end of the day I have the money to buy an xbox if i wanted one. But I have a PS3 because i didn't want an inferior console

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenBoy23 View Post
                    At the end of the day I have the money to buy an xbox if i wanted one. But I have a PS3 because i didn't want an inferior console
                    Its funny how people write 'at the end of the day.....' and then write aload of **** like its a debate winning sentence. "I have a ps3 so it MUST be a better console". Yeah great argument dude....Thats me put in my place.......

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenBoy23 View Post
                      They are too funny , they point at my post of me trying to sell my ps3 , but I initially sold my Xbox to get a PS3 LOL.

Reasons why I got PS3.

Free online gaming.
                      Didnt have to pay $90 for a wireless router, or get a 100 feet long ethernet cable to play.
                      Blue-Ray

and

FREE GAMING. It was down for a month so its still fresh in their minds. But in 1 or 2 months what will they say.

Comment

Working...
                      X