No announcement yet.

Playstation Network Up and Running!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GoldenBoy23 View Post
    What's with this nonsense of PSN having a **** connection? I've never ever had a problem and I play Fifa online whenever i'm bored and always works perfectly. That argument is BS
    I have had the displeasure of using PSN several times (bro has ps3) and playing anybody outside of the country you are in is a nightmare. Constant lag and disconnections.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenBoy23 View Post
      What's with this nonsense of PSN having a **** connection? I've never ever had a problem and I play Fifa online whenever i'm bored and always works perfectly. That argument is BS
      PSN been down for a month!
      Your right this argument is BS!!

Comment

Originally posted by OG Iron Fist View Post
        I have had the displeasure of using PSN several times (bro has ps3) and playing anybody outside of the country you are in is a nightmare. Constant lag and disconnections.
        I've never had that problem. I've played both PS3 and Xbox 360 online and both had perfect connections for me. And nearly all the time it's with people from outside my country

Comment

Originally posted by Chinch View Post
          Nothing to do with what i was talking about. I was on about the quality of my connection while i'm playing lol. You're hopeless try and keep up

Comment

Couldn't have put it better myself LOL

Green K sent..

Comment

Thats what you said in your other thread!
              Make up your mind player!!
              LMFAO!!!
              You are a tool. I also mentioned it in this thread. Did you not see it.

Did you see the reason why , because most ppl I know have XBOX. It has nothing to do with the quality of online play.

I was tired of waiting for it to come back. But it came back now , and ITS FREE.

I am going to laugh my ass off if XBOX live gets hacked. All you clowns claiming its reliable and its 100% secure are idiots.

But whatever. I see you are ducking my question.

I ll ask it once more just to prove my point.

Name exactly what are does online advantages over PS3??

Both lag , both lose connection at times. So.... what are they?

Comment

I will bet all my points with anyone right here right now that the xbox live servers will NEVER get hacked in the same manner that PSN did. Microsoft have been in the internet security business for years and know what they are doing. Sony are amatuers who got caught with their pants down. I mean having peoples information on their servers in plain text without encryption is one of the funniest things i have ever seen!

Comment

Originally posted by Heart and Soul View Post
                  You are a tool. I also mentioned it in this thread. Did you not see it.

Did you see the reason why , because most ppl I know have XBOX. It has nothing to do with the quality of online play.

I was tired of waiting for it to come back. But it came back now , and ITS FREE.

I am going to laugh my ass off if XBOX live gets hacked. All you clowns claiming its reliable and its 100% secure are idiots.

But whatever. I see you are ducking my question.

I ll ask it once more just to prove my point.

Name exactly what are does online advantages over PS3??

Both lag , both lose connection at times. So.... what are they?

I am really tired of this fkn network issue. Plus all my friends and family has a 360 and it sucks not playing with anybody that I actually know. Theres at least 15 people that I know with XBOX 360 and with games that I play , which are not many. I just dont know what to sell it for. Its a value of over $500 easy. But I know I cant get that much.

I have the old one. 80GB , Its in perfect condition. It includes...

2 controllers (with cable)
                  The PS3 move equipment with one controller.
                  Call of Duty:MW 1
                  Call of Duty:MW 2
                  NBA 2K11
                  NBA live 09
                  NBA live 08
                  NBA live 07
                  MLB The Show:09
                  MLB The Show:10
                  Killzone 1
                  Killzone 2
                  Sports Championship for the Move

All the games are intact. No scratches.

Blue-Ray movies include
                  Despicable Me
                  The Illusionist
                  Black Hawk Down
                  The Perfect Storm
                  The notebook (lol , my wife)
                  Pineapple Express

...... I know Im missing a few more.

But what would be a good price for me to get rid of it quick and get on that 360 ****. I went to my brothers house the other day and he was playing MW:2 with 3 of my cousins and it was just a blast. It kind of convinced me to get it.

Comment

I am really tired of this fkn network issue. Plus all my friends and family has a 360 and it sucks not playing with anybody that I actually know. Theres at least 15 people that I know with XBOX 360 and with games that I play , which are not many. I just dont know what to sell it for. Its a value of over $500 easy. But I know I cant get that much.

NBA 2K11
                    NBA live 09
                    NBA live 08
                    NBA live 07
                    Killzone 1
                    Killzone 2

Blue-Ray movies include
                    Despicable Me
                    The Illusionist
                    Black Hawk Down
                    The Perfect Storm
                    Pineapple Express

But what would be a good price for me to get rid of it quick and get on that 360 ****. I went to my brothers house the other day and he was playing MW:2 with 3 of my cousins and it was just a blast. It kind of convinced me to get it.
                    Exactly , cant think of anything. Only to post the only time I complained about the PSN going down LOL.

What a clown.

Comment

NBA 2K11
                      NBA live 09
                      NBA live 08
                      NBA live 07
                      Killzone 1
                      Killzone 2

Blue-Ray movies include
                      Despicable Me
                      The Illusionist
                      Black Hawk Down
                      The Perfect Storm
                      Pineapple Express

HAHAHAHAHA! Guy advertised that he was selling his PS3 and library of games to get an xbox and now he is in here with the other ps3 fanboys defending it! You can't make this **** up!

Comment

Working...
                      X