Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the PSN network EVER going to get running again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iJohn Locke View Post
    I had nights staying up till 3 am, hell one night my ex came out of the bedroom and got ready for work and I was still online playing Modern 1 lol.
    i had nights like that too. it seemed like online was better late at night, not as many kids. just gamers

Comment

Originally posted by RICHLOC View Post
      It might be back this weekend..
      Like last weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
        i had nights like that too. it seemed like online was better late at night, not as many kids. just gamers
        It's just not the same anymore, I don't enjoy the maps like I did, too much camping and people running around with Rocket Launchers, and the connection is poooooooor.

How can we forget classic maps like, Backlot, District, Overgrown, Pipeline, Vacant? The games have never lived up to that.

Comment

Nothing is wrong with it, it's just that Sony's taking teh "better to be safe than sorry" approach to teh hacking incident, which is causing 'em to take for fucking ever to relaunch teh PSN.

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
            Like last weekend?

That was last weekend, this is this weekend..

But yeah, don't hold your breath..

Comment

Originally posted by C. BRIGANTE View Post
              It's still down? I haven't played in months, I was actually craving a game of fifa online the other day.

I'd say some of them COD weirdos who play like 24/7 have commit mass suicide at this stage.
              haha that would be the greatesdt thing ever!
              i heard alot of ps3 gamers who were cod addicts couldnt take it no longer so they went out and bought a 360 lol

Comment

Originally posted by iJohn Locke View Post
                It's just not the same anymore, I don't enjoy the maps like I did, too much camping and people running around with Rocket Launchers, and the connection is poooooooor.

How can we forget classic maps like, Backlot, District, Overgrown, Pipeline, Vacant? The games have never lived up to that.
                i think the reason COD4 was so good is because we hadn't seen anything like it before. now we get one every year. kinda like madden. the same game every year with an updated roster. maybe they should take a couple years off then come back with a new one. give people a chance to miss it a little bit

Comment

Some people are claiming that it'll be up today, May 14th.

Comment

Working...
                  X