Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the PSN network EVER going to get running again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Is the PSN network EVER going to get running again?

This is beyond a joke now. I have a craving for CoD 4, the original Modern Warfare and still the best.

What are they playing at?

One guy has taken down / crippled a massive corporation!!

the new rumored date is by the end of may lol

Comment

It's still down? I haven't played in months, I was actually craving a game of fifa online the other day.

I'd say some of them COD weirdos who play like 24/7 have commit mass suicide at this stage.

Comment

I was about to ask the same thing. It's starting to get ridiculous now. They better have one hell of a compensation package for this bullshyt. I don't even play that much but I'd like to play some MW2 right now.

SMH

Comment

On Tuesday the news was, fully working May 31 and be able to play online games in a couple of days

so we dont know

Comment

WTF, its still down. i thought it was only suppose to be a few days. how long has it been. 3 weeks ??

Comment

I miss Bloc and maps from Modern 1, they have never matched Mod 1.

Comment

Originally posted by iJohn Locke View Post
                I miss Bloc and maps from Modern 1, they have never matched Mod 1.
                yup. COD4 was like a game changer. i remember the first time playin it and it blew my fukin mind

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
                  yup. COD4 was like a game changer. i remember the first time playin it and it blew my fukin mind
                  I had nights staying up till 3 am, hell one night my ex came out of the bedroom and got ready for work and I was still online playing Modern 1 lol.

Comment

It might be back this weekend..

Comment

Working...
                    X