Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Novak Djokovic starts 29-0, ties world record.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Monk View Post
    You're a cold hearted bastard. I'm heading over to Aus in a couple of months. I'll buy a "I *heart* Andy Murray" t-shirt. Look out for me.
    Haha, are you really? What for? Just a holiday?

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
      Haha, are you really? What for? Just a holiday?
      I hear the Aussie girls go wild for us English lads, well that's what my mate says...

It's an extended holiday really. Gonna see as much of the country I can and head over to Tasmania and New Zealand. I have some relatives in Brisbane who I've never met so going to pop in and say hello. I need to witness the Aussie sense of humour in person.

Comment

I hear the Aussie girls go wild for us English lads, well that's what my mate says...

It's an extended holiday really. Gonna see as much of the country I can and head over to Tasmania and New Zealand. I have some relatives in Brisbane who I've never met so going to pop in and say hello. I need to witness the Aussie sense of humour in person.
        Being foreign in general typically gives you a bit of a leg up over here. How long you gonna be in Brisbane for?

Comment

Being foreign in general typically gives you a bit of a leg up over here. How long you gonna be in Brisbane for?
          Not sure really, I am not much of a planner. My relatives have offered me accommodation for as long as I need so I may use it as a bit of a base and try and get a bit of casual work to fund my travels. I'll drop you a pm closer to my departure. We'll have to go for a drink and catch an Andy Murray humiliation.

Comment

Not sure really, I am not much of a planner. My relatives have offered me accommodation for as long as I need so I may use it as a bit of a base and try and get a bit of casual work to fund my travels. I'll drop you a pm closer to my departure. We'll have to go for a drink and catch an Andy Murray humiliation.
            Whereabouts in Brisbane are your relatives based?

You can try son, but I'm not sure you could keep up with me on the drink. We aren't soft out here.

Comment

Whereabouts in Brisbane are your relatives based?

You can try son, but I'm not sure you could keep up with me on the drink. We aren't soft out here.
              Not to sure mate. I know it's not in Brisbane exactly, think it's about half and hour away, but I know it's by the sea. I'll find out.

As for the drink...I am a working class Brit of Irish descent, I am built to consume alcohol. You'd be begging for mercy.

Comment

Not to sure mate. I know it's not in Brisbane exactly, think it's about half and hour away, but I know it's by the sea. I'll find out.

As for the drink...I am a working class Brit of Irish descent, I am built to consume alcohol. You'd be begging for mercy.
                Its overhyped how much you mob drink. I'd leave you for dead.

Comment

Its overhyped how much you mob drink. I'd leave you for dead.
                  Haha, you probably would. My mate who is over there at the moment says the aussie lads are on another level, must be the weak beer me thinks.

Comment

Haha, you probably would. My mate who is over there at the moment says the aussie lads are on another level, must be the weak beer me thinks.
                    My drinking has actually spiralled out of control recently. I have cut myself off after the horrors of last weekend.

Comment

My drinking has actually spiralled out of control recently. I have cut myself off after the horrors of last weekend.
                      I decked it twice on the dancefloor last weekend, much to the amusement of everyone in the club. Damn Jaggermeister.

Comment

Working...
                      X