Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Novak Djokovic starts 29-0, ties world record.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We'll get a good indicator on how good Djokovic is on clay tomorrow when he's playing Ferrer in the QF. Ferrer's been playing really good lately, especially on clay.

If he handles him in 2, he has a good shot at beating Nadal.

Soderling/Federer don't stand a chance against Nadal.

Comment

I like novak, hes such a good player...and always gives 100% and no doubt even when he loses he gives the opponent hell...

I dunno if i can see him taking the number 1 spot ever....but he has definitely got the ability

Comment

Agreed, he's a hard working young guy who always leaves it all on the court.

Comment

I've never really been that much of a fan of Novak - I find his style a bit boring (I know, I know, how can I say that when I support Andy Murray) - yet his start to this year has been nothing short of amazing. I can't look past Nadal for the French, but Novak is looking a great bet for Wimbledon...

Comment

Originally posted by The Monk View Post
            I've never really been that much of a fan of Novak - I find his style a bit boring (I know, I know, how can I say that when I support Andy Murray) - yet his start to this year has been nothing short of amazing. I can't look past Nadal for the French, but Novak is looking a great bet for Wimbledon...
            Good to see your boy get humiliated again today. He really is turning into the joke of world tennis.

Spineless Scot.

Comment

Clay is his worse court

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
                Good to see your boy get humiliated again today. He really is turning into the joke of world tennis.

Spineless Scot.
                I bet you were cracking one out, weren't you.

But yes, you're right. Since the Aussie Open Andy has been nothing short of a disgrace. I would change my avi but Southpaw Stinger will have my balls if I do.

Comment

Originally posted by DOLPH View Post
                  Clay is his worse court
                  Grass is his worst surface by a long shot. Dude hasn't beaten anyone of name on Wimbledon, got beat by a shot Safin in 08 when he was playing his best tennis (almost as good as hes playing now, better serve then only)

Comment

Originally posted by The Monk View Post
                    I bet you were cracking one out, weren't you.

But yes, you're right. Since the Aussie Open Andy has been nothing short of a disgrace. I would change my avi but Southpaw Stinger will have my balls if I do.
                    To be honest its become a bit boring. When he was actually good I used to love seeing him lose. Now its not as fun.

Its kind of like Liverpool. I almost prefer it when they aren't disgraceful as I take more pleasure in their losses. The last season and a half just haven't been the same. It is harder to stir up that intense hatred that I used to possess.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
                      To be honest its become a bit boring. When he was actually good I used to love seeing him lose. Now its not as fun.

Its kind of like Liverpool. I almost prefer it when they aren't disgraceful as I take more pleasure in their losses. The last season and a half just haven't been the same. It is harder to stir up that intense hatred that I used to possess.
                      You're a cold hearted bastard. I'm heading over to Aus in a couple of months. I'll buy a "I *heart* Andy Murray" t-shirt. Look out for me.

Comment

Working...
                      X