• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
    you know black people don't like water!
    u racist ****!

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
      Am I a shell of my former self? Am I past it, done finished as a poster? Past my prime, like Jose Luis Castillo vs Ricky Hatton?

Let me know, because if I am, it might be time for me to leave this place for good.

Be honest because I will leave, it's getting worse and worse in this place anyway with all the Mexico vs PR racism, the conspiracy nuts who just spam all the time.....I'm getting tired to be honest.
      You dont wanna do the bolded Cuauht homie. You dont want me to hunt you down in order to keep you posting do you?

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        riz is doing the church thing 24/7 basically, he gave up on the site, i get a random text from him every once inawhile. I"ll text him during the next big fight, see how he's doing.

nsb is terrible. but it's been terrible for awhile now. life would be great if floyd just stayed retired or drowned.
        Bruhnlaw. You tell that Muther****er, I am HURT his ass aint on here anymore. Really though. That dude was a very good friend of mine, and tell his ass that I could atleast get a text. I'm outta words. I'm pissed at him. He could atleast PM a dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Termite View Post
          u racist ****!
          how's that racist, Dummy?

Comment

I'm just trying to educate the ignorant but you refuse to learn....what can I do?

Hey man, I gave you credit. Told you San Antonio would fold, Randolph is a beast in the post.

Everyone is ignorant of something, including you. You cannot educate someone with inaccurate information.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              Bruhnlaw. You tell that Muther****er, I am HURT his ass aint on here anymore. Really though. That dude was a very good friend of mine, and tell his ass that I could atleast get a text. I'm outta words. I'm pissed at him. He could atleast PM a dude.
              i texted him chief

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                how's that racist, Dummy?
                cuz it offended me, and I'm white

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                  cuz it offended me, and I'm white
                  Sorry...

Comment

Still one of my favorite posters. Don't hang 'em up yet Aztec leader.

Comment

Am I a shell of my former self? Am I past it, done finished as a poster? Past my prime, like Jose Luis Castillo vs Ricky Hatton?

Let me know, because if I am, it might be time for me to leave this place for good.

Be honest because I will leave, it's getting worse and worse in this place anyway with all the Mexico vs PR racism, the conspiracy nuts who just spam all the time.....I'm getting tired to be honest.
                      Your not past your prime. The boards has it's ups and downs like anything in life. Hang in there because we need old school men like you.

Comment

Working...
                      X