No announcement yet.

Am I past it as a poster?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
    Am I a shell of my former self? Am I past it, done finished as a poster? Past my prime, like Jose Luis Castillo vs Ricky Hatton?

Let me know, because if I am, it might be time for me to leave this place for good.

Be honest because I will leave, it's getting worse and worse in this place anyway with all the Mexico vs PR racism, the conspiracy nuts who just spam all the time.....I'm getting tired to be honest.
    Bro, you're a good guy and a good poster. Better take a rest or dont read those post that you think will annoy you...Leaving isnt an option.

Comment

Talkin' about your prime. What about my prime, Mick? At least you had a prime! I didn't have no prime. I didn't have nithin'! Leg's are goin', everything is goin'. Nobody's getting' no nothin'.

Guy comes up, offers me a fight. Big deal. Wanna fight the fight? Yeah, I'll fight the big fight. I wouldn't wanna fight. Know what's gonna happen to me? I'm gonna get that! I'm gonna get that! And you wanna be ringside to see it? Do ya? You wanna help me out? Huh? Do you wana see me get my face kicked in?

Leg's ain't workin', nothing's workin', but they go, "Go on, fight the champ." Yeah, I'll fight him. Get my face kicked in.

And you come around here. You wanna move in here with me? Come on in! It's a nice house! Real nice. Come on in and move. It stinks! This whole place stinks. You wanna help me out? Well, help me out! Come on, help me out. I'm standin' here!

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
        Talkin' about your prime. What about my prime, Mick? At least you had a prime! I didn't have no prime. I didn't have nithin'! Leg's are goin', everything is goin'. Nobody's getting' no nothin'.

Guy comes up, offers me a fight. Big deal. Wanna fight the fight? Yeah, I'll fight the big fight. I wouldn't wanna fight. Know what's gonna happen to me? I'm gonna get that! I'm gonna get that! And you wanna be ringside to see it? Do ya? You wanna help me out? Huh? Do you wana see me get my face kicked in?

Leg's ain't workin', nothing's workin', but they go, "Go on, fight the champ." Yeah, I'll fight him. Get my face kicked in.

And you come around here. You wanna move in here with me? Come on in! It's a nice house! Real nice. Come on in and move. It stinks! This whole place stinks. You wanna help me out? Well, help me out! Come on, help me out. I'm standin' here!
        you been on vacation?

Comment

My dear Cuauh...i feel you're way too smart for this forum my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
            riz is doing the church thing 24/7 basically, he gave up on the site, i get a random text from him every once inawhile. I"ll text him during the next big fight, see how he's doing.

nsb is terrible. but it's been terrible for awhile now. life would be great if floyd just stayed retired or drowned.
            you know black people don't like water!

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
              Am I a shell of my former self? Am I past it, done finished as a poster? Past my prime, like Jose Luis Castillo vs Ricky Hatton?

Let me know, because if I am, it might be time for me to leave this place for good.

Be honest because I will leave, it's getting worse and worse in this place anyway with all the Mexico vs PR racism, the conspiracy nuts who just spam all the time.....I'm getting tired to be honest.
              I feel you bro half of the lounge is spam now,i actually am starting to spend more time in nsb.

Comment

you been on vacation?
                No, but I need one.

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                I feel you bro half of the lounge is spam now,i actually am starting to spend more time in nsb.
                No shit, so am I.

There has been less Pac and Floyd talk going on in NSB, but more redundant threads and **** topics on the lounge.

At the moment NSB > lounge. Never thought I would say that.

Plus my laptop is broken, so I haven't been posting late night in the lounge anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                  you know black people don't like water!
                  exactly, he needs to trip and fall into his pool

Comment

exactly, he needs to trip and fall into his pool
                    Haha...that pool's all for show. He only puts water in it when there's a photo shoot or MTV cribs stops by.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                      Haha...that pool's all for show. He only puts water in it when there's a photo shoot or MTV cribs stops by.
                      then I hope he gets robbed again

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      Error

An error occurred.

Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable.
                      Please try again later.

If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should check the error log for details.

Faithfully yours, nginx.