Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Osama Bin Laden Conspiracy Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spud guns and hollowed potatoes were found at the scene.

Comment

Originally posted by Benny_Blanco787 View Post
      They find Bin Laden, but can't find who murdered Biggie & 2Pac.... SMH!!
      What are you talking about?

I saw 2Pac in Cuba last week.

Comment

So the theories range from

Osama was killed in 2001 and his death kept a secret by everyone including his followers who have a notorious aversion to martyrs.

to

Osama is not really dead, he was given his pay-off by the CIA on behalf of the Illuminati as his thanks for helping them with the false flag operation that gave them mandate to go to war in the Middle East and now they have faked his death, shaved his face, given him a wig and given him a new identity in the US where he heads up a large real estate business.

Comment

Elvis and Osama have been seen drinking pina coladas by the beach on a remote Thai island; all at the expense of the US government.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            So the theories range from

Osama was killed in 2001 and his death kept a secret by everyone including his followers who have a notorious aversion to martyrs.

to

Osama is not really dead, he was given his pay-off by the CIA on behalf of the Illuminati as his thanks for helping them with the false flag operation that gave them mandate to go to war in the Middle East and now they have faked his death, shaved his face, given him a wig and given him a new identity in the US where he heads up a large real estate business.

As ridiculous at that sounds, it has happend before.

Joseph Mengele

And this Serbian-Bosnian politician who was behind the massacre of 8000 innocent muslims changed his identity and wasnt found until 10 years later, with a long beard and a new identity.

Im not saying Obama is alive but come on, you are so narrow minded its ridiculous. All the punches youve gotten to the head in your boxing career has made you slow and stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Stiff Jabber View Post
              As ridiculous at that sounds, it has happend before.

Joseph Mengele

And this Serbian-Bosnian politician who was behind the massacre of 8000 innocent muslims changed his identity and wasnt found until 10 years later, with a long beard and a new identity.

Im not saying Obama is alive but come on, you are so narrow minded its ridiculous. All the punches youve gotten to the head in your boxing career has made you slow and stupid.
              There's a bit of a difference between someone who escaped and went into hiding and someone who has been declared dead with picture and DNA evidence on file but instead being paid off and allowed a disguise and a new life in America.

Besides which I was making a Donald Trump joke.

Comment

There's a bit of a difference between someone who escaped and went into hiding and someone who has been declared dead with picture and DNA evidence on file but instead being paid off and allowed a disguise and a new life in America.

Besides which I was making a Donald Trump joke.
                Picture?

DNA evidence?

Where can i check to see if these evidences are real?

Am i just suppose to believe them when they tell me "his sisters brain and this dead body have the same DNA"?

Comment

Picture?

DNA evidence?

Where can i check to see if these evidences are real?

Am i just suppose to believe them when they tell me "his sisters brain and this dead body have the same DNA"?
                  You don't believe anything unless Alex Jones says it anyway. If there was a picture you'd say it was fake and you don't understand DNA so you're already convinced and no amount of evidence would sway you. Any evidence presented would be dismissed as "proof of a cover-up".

Comment

You don't believe anything unless Alex Jones says it anyway. If there was a picture you'd say it was fake and you don't understand DNA so you're already convinced and no amount of evidence would sway you. Any evidence presented would be dismissed as "proof of a cover-up".

Im not saying he's alive, or that he's dead.

Im just saying im not sure.

This world is not just black or white. I have the ability to see things from 2 sides. Unlike you.

Comment

Im not saying he's alive, or that he's dead.

Im just saying im not sure.

This world is not just black or white. I have the ability to see things from 2 sides. Unlike you.
                      Would you be happy if they wheeled his corpse around your neighbourhood on an air hostess trolley?

Comment

Working...
                      X