• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
    I found this on Twitter:

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
      ... it was like 2 days old...

Comment

... it was like 2 days old...
        Thank god i only glanced it lol. Even though this season has been awful, i still don't want the ending spoiled.

Comment

• Originally posted by szef
          wtf is wrong with you? Delete that shyt, now!
          ?!?... >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
            Thank god i only glanced it lol. Even though this season has been awful, i still don't want the ending spoiled.
            ... TV series endings are always stranger / weaker than movies endings...

Comment

?!?... >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
              You just posted spoilers?

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
                You just posted spoilers?
                I'm afraid I did... this one was on the GOT Twitter account...

Comment

I'm afraid I did... this one was on the GOT Twitter account...
                  Dude are you slow? You're in a thread about a TV show that hasn't ended yet and you're posting spoilers about the said show, and you're surprised why I reacted the way I did? There are people in this thread who don't want to know what'll happen, as shocking as it might sound.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
                    Dude are you slow? You're in a thread about a TV show that hasn't ended yet and you're posting spoilers about the said show, and you're surprised why I reacted the way I did? There are people in this thread who don't want to know what'll happen, as shocking as it might sound.
                    ... I guess I'm "slow", according to some standards -- I didn't read anywhere here that spoilers are forbidden...

... it's only a fiction, doe... OK, not "fiction" -- it's only a fairy tale, I guess... grow up...

Comment

... I guess I'm "slow", according to some standards -- I didn't read anywhere here that spoilers are forbidden...

... it's only a fiction, doe... OK, not "fiction" -- it's only a fairy tale, I guess... grow up...
                      You have to be told that spoilers are forbidden? Yeah I guess you really are slow. It's an unspoken rule.

You said you don't even watch this show, so what the hell are you even doing in this thread spoiling the fun for the people who do? Seems to me like you're the one who needs to grow up.

Comment

Working...
                      X