No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JabRight View Post
    Indeed, now I conclude off that still, if Davos is riding to battle with Stark loyalists, why? They don't know him, it makes me think that by then Jons alive? And they, along with wildlings are rallying due to Jon being around, and wanting Winterfell... So does that point to his revival being surprisingly early (1st 3 episodes) or by the 7th (wild guess).

Unless they are rallying for Sansa, which is likely. Whatever, it will be off da chain!

Some may deem this a spoiler depending on their own opinions, so don't read this last part if you do fear some (spoilerish) info:

Peeps who live in Northern Ireland have seen Ramsay and Jon actors in full battle costume.
    And also, a stand off with Ramsey,Jon,Sansa and Baelish involved at Winterfell has apparently been seen as they where filming....

That info could easily be some Reddit poster spouting random s.hit for attention. So the above may be so, or inaccurate information. Just supposed sightings on set, what they did on set, not released (obviously durrr).

Something to consider when predicting what will happen and when, which imo that info is hazy at best.....Still doe.

Hells yeah, going to have a nice high end beer or two while I watch the kickoff.

I bet Jon is back in the mix before episode 3.....maybe even by the end of the first one.

Comment

• Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
      Dragon Vs Lion Vs Wolf vs Stag

If there was a house Pitbull we all know who'd be controlling the iron throne.
      House Kev would **** **** up. We would be represented by Caucasian Shepherd.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Hells yeah, going to have a nice high end beer or two while I watch the kickoff.

I bet Jon is back in the mix before episode 3.....maybe even by the end of the first one.
        I actually expect Jon by the end of ep3 personally. It's mainly because this will be the fastest pace series yet. They're gonna go hammer and tong at it I suspect. Dany Targ will probably arrive late next season (the last scene?).

By then Kings Landing will be in a bit of a heap, and the White Walkers are practically knocking on the door now so's to speak. Then Bran. Whom I think is pivotal in the end game. We'll see his new powers, what he learns. Them scenes will be mega, I mean OMFG mega. And important.

Shaping up to be a quick paced show (compared to normal), and they will cover a lot of ground story wise too.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
          Jon snow comes back at the end of episode 10. That is my prediction. Melisandre will revive him. Tarley will abandon the nights watch.
          there's no way they put jon snow on ice for practically the entire season.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post

i'm thinking between the first or the 5th.

spoilers the ToJ scene will take place episode 5 or 6, so i'm thinking they try and tie his birth if r+l = j with his resurrection. but 5 episodes seems a bit arduous.

Comment

• Originally posted by AntonTheMeh View Post
              there's no way they put jon snow on ice for practically the entire season.
              By doing that, it creates an ultimate cliffhanger. I just hope they kill danyers targaryen off. Her character annoys me

Comment

By doing that, it creates an ultimate cliffhanger. I just hope they kill danyers targaryen off. Her character annoys me
                it'll just look like they shoehorned him in.

he'll show up within the first 5 episodes, and then we'll see him sparingly. i think i have a vague idea as to how they're going to use him this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by AntonTheMeh View Post
                  it'll just look like they shoehorned him in.

he'll show up within the first 5 episodes, and then we'll see him sparingly. i think i have a vague idea as to how they're going to use him this season.
                  I agree .. they'll show him as being 100% dead in the first episode, in a ICE cell ... and he'll be revived within the first 5 episodes, then the Loyal Starks / Wildling army vs Bolton army (in episode 8-9?) for the Bastard bowl

Comment

I agree with you there. I just recently read the books and found myself instinctively skipping her chapters. "Dumber than a Stark" is what comes to mind instantly when I think of her. Hope she gets gang raped 16 times by Dothraki!

Comment

• 1st trailer. If you pause second by second, there is someone whom looks A LOT like Jon on horse charging into battle. Been really bored the last hour......Sure its him lol.

I wonder if Littlefingers army will aid Stark/Wildling force, they have numbers but no organisation (apart from the Stark contingency). Sansa could ask for a favour assuming she gets to safety (which she will).
                      I proficy her character will be doing some damage in the future. She has a lot of reason to become bitter, cynical and she's slowly learning the game, watching and listening to a good player (LF).

Comment

Working...
                      X