No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
    So rewatched season 5 again.. really was a step down in quality..

Now from the trailer i am guessing that is stannis body.. i reckon brienne didnt kill him.. jist knocked him out and left him to find sansa.. boltons probably found him and flayed him alive
    it won't be stannis. the show runners already mentioned that showing him get decapitated would have been gratuitous. no way they go from that, to flaying him the season after. I'm almost sure the two on the crosses will be roose and fat walda.

Comment

• Comment

• Arthur Dayne looks bad ass in that trailer, pwning dem northerners...

Yeah season 5 was the weakest series thus far, but I think that series went the way it did to set up this season perfectly (with foresight in mind). A lot of things will come into place regarding character story arcs this season, action/violence/conflict wise, it should be the best series yet, looks like it will be an explosive one and enlightening (leaving fans with more questions...)

Think I'm waiting for it to finish then binge 5 episodes a day, leave it a week, then watch it a 2nd time 2 episodes a night. Did it last 2 seasons like that and took it in the best. Fup watching Thrones waiting a week between episodes AND commercial breaks, its sinful to do it to a show like GoT.

AntontheMech, them youtube vids of the rebellion are uber cool thanks for posting them or i'd of never seen the mini-series. Different medium of seeing the story,cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          I tried getting into that show. I got up to like 5 episodes. Where are they now, in the 100th season? That show has 11 years, that's crazy. It's a good show from what i've heard. It's just binge watching it would be so exhausting. But one day i'll do it.
          It kind of took a dive after the Apocalypse story arch. Its kind of hard to push the envelope after taking on Lucifer himself. So this season they brought back Lucifer.

Comment

• Another trailer from yesterday.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by AntonTheMeh View Post
                I just got the biggest boner from this. And this hasn't even mentioned the Clegane bowl, GET HYPE!!!

Comment

• Ok that trailer looked sick.

Some major storylines are starting to get to their end game

Comment

• Originally posted by AntonTheMeh View Post

my body is ready

Comment

• Dragon Vs Lion Vs Wolf vs Stag

If there was a house Pitbull we all know who'd be controlling the iron throne.

Comment

Working...
                      X