No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sigrab View Post
    I have serious doubts about Midnight Special Stark Ranger's loyalty.

I wouldn't put it past him to be deep in Lord Tua's pocket.

We should be cautious Your Grace.
    I liked Midnight, he is a good man with good graphics, but if what Sir Mak speaks is genuine than we must prepare for war. Have Midnight killed, him and his delusional Knights Watch all killed. Walt too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
      I liked Midnight, he is a good man with good graphics, but if what Sir Mak speaks is genuine than we must prepare for war. Have Midnight killed, him and his delusional Knights Watch all killed. Walt too.

just take that sheep he mates with, his death will soon follow...as for Walt, have someone urinate on the throne next to his shower

Comment

Midnight and his Knights Watch are as good as dead.

But please spare Walt Your Grace.

I like him.

No **** of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          your men would betray you in a heartbeat with an offer to stay in LakerLand...the finest whores, the endless drinks, the sweet scent on kush, our sports teams always win tournaments
          You speak of the spoils of your Lego city like I can't have it kicked over like i'm a pissed off 2 yr old. You don't understand do you mister 80's wrestling? you only have somewhere to crash at night because of me, you really want to try and outbid/outpay a Lannister?

Comment

You speak of the spoils of your Lego city like I can't have it kicked over like i'm a pissed off 2 yr old. You don't understand do you mister 80's wrestling? you only have somewhere to crash at night because of me, you really want to try and outbid/outpay a Lannister?

go **** your mum...literally...filthy Lannister

Comment

• Originally posted by sigrab View Post
              Midnight and his Knights Watch are as good as dead.

But please spare Walt Your Grace.

I like him.

No **** of course.
              Alright, we shall spare him. But I don't like his accent.... cut out his tongue.

Comment

Alright, we shall spare him. But I don't like his accent.... cut out his tongue.

Comment

You condemn yourself with your own mouth Sir Mak, Lord Sigrab, Cease him. Also, tell our men to head for LakerLand.

Comment

one brother is boning his sister.

one son was responsible for the death of the mother.

the father had his son's wife gang raped.

the grandchildren are inbreds.

the sister is now boning her cousin who killed her husband behind her brother's back.

what a fucked up family.

Comment

You condemn yourself with your own mouth Sir Mak, Lord Sigrab, Cease him. Also, tell our men to head for LakerLand.

where you will lose them to the allures of my kingdom...you have enough wars on your hands to worry about my land, sister****er

Comment

Working...
                      X