No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
    Give it some time, you might like it. I think i'll like it more than Spartacus because as far as acting goes, Game of Thrones is miles ahead in that department.
    I actually took your advice and kept watching and you were right. I still like Spartacus more, but GOT is amazing. The way it's all coming together really got me hooked. If only they'd stop killing my favorite characters

Awesome show though.

Comment

• Ok ya'll are a bit serious

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
        Ok ya'll are a bit serious
        check out the family tree god damn it! study it. learn it. understand it.

Comment

• Long live King Joffrey!

Comment

• You guys are going crazy with good looking house pics, i've got to update mine

Comment

• I just got confised... because the king who just died said he ruled the 7 kingdoms... but then the dragon brother was talkin about how he wanted his crown to rule the 7 kingdoms... how could he rule the 7 kingdoms if the king already did

Comment

• Originally posted by Rabbit ♠ View Post
                Long live King Joffrey!

Ricky Hatton lookin' mo****er!!

Comment

• Aye... nobody post any spoilers right now.. im only on ep 7!

Comment

I just got confised... because the king who just died said he ruled the 7 kingdoms... but then the dragon brother was talkin about how he wanted his crown to rule the 7 kingdoms... how could he rule the 7 kingdoms if the king already did
                    The dragon brother(Viserys) father was the mad king, the original ruler of the 7 kingdoms, Ned stark, Jaime Lannister and the others rebelled against the paranoid schizophrenic mentally ill psycho king and he was killed, giving the throne to King Robert. That's a short way to explain it, in terms of the show.

Comment

I just got confised... because the king who just died said he ruled the 7 kingdoms... but then the dragon brother was talkin about how he wanted his crown to rule the 7 kingdoms... how could he rule the 7 kingdoms if the king already did
                      Because the dragon brother was the heir, when the king who died staged his rebellion and killed everyone in the dragon family except the two you see in season 1. So the dragon brother was trying to form an army to take the kingdom back when Khal Drogo decided to make him a gold statue. So they are talking the same kingdom. Anytime you hear Westeros or the Seven Kingdoms, they are talking about the same place. Definitely a confusing show, so it may take a couple watches to make sure you catch everything.

Also, lol at everyone picking sides. I'd pick a side, but I've read the books so I'd be giving sh** away.

Comment

Working...
                      X