No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    Daenerys is hot, but I'm probably the only person in the world that thinks she looks better as a brunette. I like that they aren't all stunning, because they aren't supposed to be. Daenerys and Margaery, who we'll see probably next episode, are supposed to be the only characters that are drop dead gorgeous from the books.
    i've seen her with her normal hair. good looking woman. very cute.

she looks funky in got because of her silver hair.

Comment

• very cute

Comment

• Originally posted by OG Ballhog View Post
        the queen use to be hot.

in 300 she looked good. terminator too.

i don't know if she got old overnight or they made her look older for the show.
        she's still got something.

I like when she shows vulnerability, it makes her look 20 years younger

Comment

• Originally posted by Dem Eyes View Post
          So the woman in red, who is with Stannis, is going to play a major role in the upcoming episodes?
          She plays a Influential role from here on out ... she pretty much advises Stannis with everything

Comment

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
            She plays a Influential role from here on out ... she pretty much advises Stannis with everything
            stannis is pussy whooped.

Comment

• Originally posted by OG Ballhog View Post
              the queen use to be hot.

in 300 she looked good. terminator too.

i don't know if she got old overnight or they made her look older for the show.
              It's probably her wig for the show.

I don't watch this show but my girlfriend does and when I took glimpse at the TV and they showed a baby being killed offscreen. I was like, "damn, this show is mad brutal. I gotta start watching it."

Comment

• Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post

I don't watch this show but my girlfriend does and when I took glimpse at the TV and they showed a baby being killed offscreen. I was like, "damn, this show is mad brutal. I gotta start watching it."
                they're killing all the kids the king had with hookers and such. they don't want any of them growing up to claim the throne.

get into it.

good show.

Comment

• Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post

You should definitely watch it. The best show out IMO other than Breaking Bad, of course.

Comment

• Renlys wife looks pretty cute, mellisandre looks good, plus her accent sounds kind of ******ed and hot at the same time...

me and a few of us here already discussed this pic, but this is what the queen looks like off the show.

she looks far too hardcore for someone like tua...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
                      Renlys wife looks pretty cute, mellisandre looks good, plus her accent sounds kind of ******ed and hot at the same time...

me and a few of us here already discussed this pic, but this is what the queen looks like off the show.

she looks far too hardcore for someone like tua...
                      I said it before, the actress that plays Cersei looks f***ing hot in that picture.

Comment

Working...
                      X