No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
    Worse fInale EVER! freaking sitcoms have better finale then this crap.

my boy jon snow did his girl dirty!
    You mean his aunt

Comment

• I thought it was ok, most things tied up well I thought.
      Just wish it wasn't as rushed as it was. We could of done with things being fleshed out more over extra episodes.

It's been a great show over the years.

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
        ... my bad, for posting "spoilers"... but I only thought that a boxing forum is populated by grown-ups, not by children waiting for their bad side stories... (I was wrong...)
        You don’t even watch the show but still posted what happens before people get to watch. How can you not know that makes you a douche?

Comment

• Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
          Because Greyworm was whining like a b***h
          Well thats what you do when you dont have a *****.

Comment

• Season 8 was rushed no doubt but there’s no ending that would have left everyone happy lol especially as complex of a story line GOT was

Comment

• Originally posted by JJRod View Post
              What a let down.
              So many loose ends. Biggest issue is how in the world Sansa and Tyrion were adamant that Jon was the true heir to the kingdom yet easily decided to send his arse back to the wall after doing what they wanted him to do?
              From the very beginning Sansa was a diva who just wanted to be princess or queen.

The butt-raped ho got what she wanted in the end. If she wasn't such a little bitch about Jon's secret then Daenerys might not have felt so isolated and gone all crazy.

Comment

• Drogon trying to wake dany up was heartbreaking

She had it coming but still, it was hard to watch her die

Bran getting the throne just doesn't make sense... He got it Because tyrion made a speech? Lol

It's also funny how nobody said anything when Sansa said the north will be an independent kingdom... Everyone was like 'ok cool you can have it, what's for lunch?'

It's amazing how bad this season was... Utter trash

Comment

• Originally posted by JJRod View Post
                  What a let down.
                  So many loose ends. Biggest issue is how in the world Sansa and Tyrion were adamant that Jon was the true heir to the kingdom yet easily decided to send his arse back to the wall after doing what they wanted him to do?
                  This show was stupid. I was pissed.

Comment

• They did Jon DIRTY!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                      Lmao never thought of that.. If you think about it Tyrion is a major ****..

Killed his GF and Father

Betrays his friend.. gets him burnt alive

Tells Jon he needs to do the right thing.. Danny is a monster

Jon kills Danny.. essentially saving Tyrions life

Tyrion sends him to the wall.. Meanwhile Tyrion is the hand of the King.. living the good life in KL
                      This thing is ****ed up. Like legit

Comment

Working...
                      X