Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyrion and Jamie will find a way to betray Jon Snow and Daenerys.

The Lannisters win. Whooptee doo.

Comment

• Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
      Their is no night king in the books. That is a show only creation to have show fans something to grab on to by giving them a face to fear like a main villain. GRRM always been against cliche tropes like the show is doing. The others whole history is completely different like in the show with the children creating them. What makes the others such a threat is you have to kill all of them their is no kill the final boss the rest fall just so are main characters have a easy way out and live happily ever after.

Their is so many subplots going on in the books the white walkers are barley in the books unlike the show. The books has far more interesting political things going on that has to be dealt with with so many characters that are not in the show.

The show basically said f the other things lets make this a zombie Apocalypse Hollywood show.
      Yeah. They turned a book series that was 90% about medieval political intrigue into a show about preteen ninja girls beating up snow zombies.

TV ruins everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
        I'm really not into the fantasy genre but I decided to watch what I could of that episode. As luck had it...I could hardly see anything. I thought it was my TV and now I keep hearing the same from everyone everywhere about this. Didn't the producers watch the episode before airing it? They really missed the boat on the editing aspect.
        Apparently, a lot of people had the same opinion. Now hbo is saying it's because people don't know how to calibrate their tv's...lol. I just hope they don't pull this "dark" crap with the rest of the shows.

Comment

• I just watched "the making of Episode " on HBO. You can hate the series all you want, but you have to be amazed at the production of these shows. Episode 8 took 55 (fifty Five!) nights to film!

One cool thing was that the stakes in the barricade were made of steel...obviously the couldn't use wood since it was burn away, but you'd never k now the difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
            Apparently, a lot of people had the same opinion. Now hbo is saying it's because people don't know how to calibrate their tv's...lol. I just hope they don't pull this "dark" crap with the rest of the shows.
            Was there any light source in the room besides the TV? When I first watched it on a dark room, it was perfectly fine. I had no problem of not seeing anything. But when I had it on Tv watching for the 3rd time while I do work on the computer and with a light on, it does seem dark.

Comment

• Euron gonna kill cersei when he finds out the mountain is dead, and it'll happen while he's porking her

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post
                Yeah. They turned a book series that was 90% about medieval political intrigue into a show about preteen ninja girls beating up snow zombies.

TV ruins everything.
                yeah I hate when anyone does this. Like I was fine with the crouching tiger batch kicking Arse because she was believable at least.

WAIT what happened to her? How come she's not in movies anymore? I had this old co-worker who used to be obsessed with her!

Comment

• Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
                  Euron gonna
                  Knowing you this is probably a real spoiler. Don’t be a dumbass and post spoilers

Comment

• Ohh so that’s how Arya was able to get in to Godsland to slay the NK. I read that Jon snow distracted the Wight Dragon guarding Godsland when he finally stood up in front of the Wight Dragon and screamed Go! go! Just before Arya slay the NK

Comment

• I really hope the last 3 episodes are not just the "good guys" winning and having a few people die.. maybe one of danny or Jon..

I hope to god there is some twists either with the Whitewalkers or Cercei winning somehow

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                      Ohh so that’s how Arya was able to get in to Godsland to slay the NK. I read that Jon snow distracted the Wight Dragon guarding Godsland when he finally stood up in front of the Wight Dragon and screamed Go! go! Just before Arya slay the NK
                      Bollocks.. just some "theory" people who are desperately trying to defend the episode cooked up

Comment

Working...
                      X