Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody else thought it was interesting that both Tyrion and Jamie on separate occasions, visited Cersei alone while she was with Mountain, and both ended up telling her basically to "do it then!" - to tell Mountain to kill them, and to both, she couldn't do it. What do you guys think this meant? This wasn't coincidence, DD don't do things for nothing, every scene means something especially in the finale.

Comment

• What are your theories on what the hell The Night King wants?

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        What are your theories on what the hell The Night King wants?
        He wants to shove his icy meat wand into some warm love cave

Comment

• next season is prob gonna suck tbh

Comment

• Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
            next season is prob gonna suck tbh
            Can't be worse than Mayweather's 2nd half of his career

Comment

• Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
              next season is prob gonna suck tbh
              It's probably going to be action packed. It has no choice but to be. Pretty much end game. 6 episodes, some of them 2 hours, probably full of action, dialogue here and there.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
                I don't care if he was named Aegon, he's gone by Jon his whole life, I hope he tells everyone that he will remain as Jon.
                His momma called him Aegon, I'mma call him Aegon!

They couldn't have sent Jon one of those super fast ravens to warn him not to bury himself deep in his aunt's sweet p*ssy? All-seeing Bran really dropped the ball on that one.

Cersei is a cvnt. The Golden Company won't stop the White Walkers if they win up north. Stupid, selfish woman.

I hated Littlefinger and wanted him to die but that was a bit anticlimactic. At least it was Arya who did the deed, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  What are your theories on what the hell The Night King wants?
                  The night kings goal is to keep pushing forward, create his own race, And keep going south

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    His momma called him Aegon, I'mma call him Aegon!

They couldn't have sent Jon one of those super fast ravens to warn him not to bury himself deep in his aunt's sweet p*ssy? All-seeing Bran really dropped the ball on that one.

Cersei is a cvnt. The Golden Company won't stop the White Walkers if they win up north. Stupid, selfish woman.

I hated Littlefinger and wanted him to die but that was a bit anticlimactic. At least it was Arya who did the deed, though.

He may have been named Aegon, but he has been called Jon his whole life, why would he want to be called anything else

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
                      He may have been named Aegon, but he has been called Jon his whole life, why would he want to be called anything else
                      His mother died giving birth to him. His father died in a farce battle due to people thinking he kidnapped and raped Lyanna.

The least he could do is use the name his mother wanted for him. Mother knows best.

Comment

Working...
                      X