• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
            Next episode. Boat sex
            But she's his aunt!

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
              Next episode. Boat sex
              This is the kneeler thread, you can't spoil for them. You can spoil in our thread.

Comment

• And where the hell do the dragons poop at.. that's gotta be some huge mounds, make those Jurassic park piles look like a gumdrop

You would think dragonstone would be covered in shyt right now..

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  But she's his aunt!
                  If your aunt had balls etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                    No point of being logical about the show lol. They squeeze so much time into a 50 min episode. Just take it for what it is. It's not real life
                    Yeah the problem is up until this season the show has been pretty clean and well done from a story standpoint. Yeah there is dragons, and fantasy elements, but the pacing always made sense. They decided to make the show 13 episodes instead of 20 for what I'm guessing is budget purposes, and they are majority sacrificing the plot. Since it's still really entertaining and I'm invested in the characters I'm still loving it, but from the moment Jamie survived AND got away at the beginning of episode 5 it has gone from Game of Thrones to Fast and Furious.

Comment

• after rewatching, i think Spoils of War is much better than this episode

The Winterfell scenes on that episode is definitely better

Comment

Working...
                      X