No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    No way. Season 1 was amazing. If you don't get hooked on S1, you won't like the show. I mean they killed off who I thought was the shows' protagonist in the very last episode of season 1. That was shocking. I admit it does get better, but season 1 was not boring.
    I thought season 1 was boring and I love the show

Comment

No way. Season 1 was amazing. If you don't get hooked on S1, you won't like the show. I mean they killed off who I thought was the shows' protagonist in the very last episode of season 1. That was shocking. I admit it does get better, but season 1 was not boring.
      The major plot points of season 1 was the incest and nothing else, although it was nice seeing the house of stark before running a train through them

Still the show is very overrated IMO

Comment

• SO EXCITED!!!!!!!

Comment

• Going to be a hell of a season

Comment

• can't wait to see the GSW inspired team of Jon, Tormund, Hound, Beric, Thoros against White Walkers

Comment

Episode 9, actually

GoT episode 9 patterns go;

S1, horrible death
              S2, big battle
              S3, horrible death
              S4, big battle
              S5, horrible death
              S6, big battle

Comment

• Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                Episode 9, actually

GoT episode 9 patterns go;

S1, horrible death
                S2, big battle
                S3, horrible death
                S4, big battle
                S5, horrible death
                S6, big battle
                Yeah, right, it was episode 9. Every episode 9 of GoT something big happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaD RoBoT View Post
                  can't wait to see the GSW inspired team of Jon, Tormund, Hound, Beric, Thoros against White Walkers
                  I like the show, although I'm not full on crazy about it.
                  I have serious issues with the many story lines packed into a 50 minute episode.....I'd say either eliminate some of them or make the shows longer. However the shows cost $$$$$ so I can see there has to be a limit to the length of each episode.

The one story line that I truly hate is the zombie bull crap. It's incredibly stupid IMO. I see where Martin is coming from (fire and ice ok) but zombies are such a played out genre that I don't see it here. I just don't.
                  He could just as well had scary human warriors coming over the wall.

Comment

Yeah, right, it was episode 9. Every episode 9 of GoT something big happens.
                    i binged all episode 8s and 9s last weekend

cant wait for Sunday

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                      I like the show, although I'm not full on crazy about it.
                      I have serious issues with the many story lines packed into a 50 minute episode.....I'd say either eliminate some of them or make the shows longer. However the shows cost $$$$$ so I can see there has to be a limit to the length of each episode.

The one story line that I truly hate is the zombie bull crap. It's incredibly stupid IMO. I see where Martin is coming from (fire and ice ok) but zombies are such a played out genre that I don't see it here. I just don't.
                      He could just as well had scary human warriors coming over the wall.
                      The zombies/White walkers are a huge part of the story.

The impending doom descending on a continent greedily and selfishly tearing itself apart.

It would be a much less interesting tale without them in the background.

Comment

Working...
                      X