Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
    Oh ****! That ep was dope!

I feel bad about Margery, I'm gonna miss that smirking whore.

Same here. She was cunning but far from evil. She's just a modern day politician.

Comment

• Arya Stark sends her regards

DAKINGINDANORF!!

Comment

• When they said Jon is the White Wolf, The king of the North, i was thinking it would have been more epic if Ghost was there too. Dam dragons eat up all the cgi budget.

Comment

• Comment

• So in episode 6 Bran already saw what happened in ep 10 in King's Landing

Comment

• Originally posted by _original_ View Post
              Cersei was my favorite part of the episode, what a boss bytch!

No Lady Stoneheart ever now, Arya is doing her work now.

King in the North! I kept saying Sansa will eventually make a move on Jon and betray him, this episode set that up for next season.

Sansa won't betray anyone. Baelish will betray them

Comment

• Danerys ain't going to westeros first. She's going to the iron islands first to help out Yara and Theon

Comment

• Did that actually confirm anything ?

The way I see it JS father could still be Robert or my personal favourite Ned Stark and he's 100% stark!!

Comment

• I don't usually say this but.....OMG what an amazing episode finale for an Excellent season this was by the way a great season especially for the starks (well minus rickon :-( anyway) but the vengance which has taken back the red wedding has been avenged indeed I can't wait for season 7...

cersei is now the queen oh dear lord she is going to be madder then ever, it was great seeing walder frey and pycelle and all those sparrow fools die..

jon snows real parent was revealed as lyanna stark, I'm guessing put two and two together and the father is rhaegar...

daenerys sets sail for westeros, Arya went faceless man mode and varys is now in talks with olenna and the sand lady..

Jon snow is now declared king in the north I was so proud :-)

Comment

• It looks like the Lannisters are going to get caught in the middle between:

The King in the North + The Vale

and

Dorne + Highgarden + Asha/Theon + Daenerys coming from the South.

They better hope Euron joins them. Or that Littlefinger causes problems for Jon.

And of course while all this gets sorted out the Night King is coming for all of them....

Comment

Working...
                      X