No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    it was a total girl power subplot..i was expecting a Hillary Clinton campaign ad after the previews for next week
    Dany gonna have the women burning bras in Meereen next episode.

Comment

• Originally posted by _original_ View Post
      Anybody else think Sansa is a c'unt and didn't care that Rickon was gonna die or that Jon could be slaughtered? She's turning into a female Littlefinger. I think she's gonna make a move to get Jon out of the picture somehow and betray him.

Surprised nobody has brought up the heavy feminist themes from this past episode lol Dany, Yara, and Sansa running thangs. I was almost expecting Brienne to show up and be the one to kill Ramsey in a sword fight.
      it was heavy and palpable.

Comment

• Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
        Ramsay, you dear prince...

the guy that played Ramsey was brilliant...

Comment

• Originally posted by _original_ View Post
          True, he's brilliant though I wonder if his MO is action mostly, not sure how he'd do with a more grounded, slow burn episode with heavy dialogue. Has he done anything else besides for GoT besides Hardhome and BotB?
          He did the first episode of True Detective (season one) which I thought was an awesome episode and really set the tone to an amazing season (no action at all in the first episode and mostly all dialogue). He's credited with a few Banshee episodes as well, although I can't tell you which ones (never watched much of the show but I hear good things). Banshee is on Cinimax which is owned by HBO, obviously True Detective was on HBO as well so they seem to really like this guy and knowing that out of all the episodes form this season, last night episode is the one HBO sent to the Emmy's really shows how much faith they have this guy.

That could be true, but I think they're building towards a betrayal between them ever since Sansa made her "bastard" comments. I get the feeling she's becoming power hungry and sees Jon as somebody people rather follow even though he's a bastard. Especially with Littlefinger in her ear.
          I wouldn't rule it out, good theory.

Comment

• Originally posted by baya View Post
            it was heavy and palpable.
            Sterling Archer about to start expounding on how this show fits the liberal femi-nazi agenda in 1, 2, 3.....

Comment

• The moment where Jon Snow faced down the charging horsemen, ready to go out on his shield, and was rescued at the last instant by his own charging cavalry was literally one of if not the most amazing moments I've seen on a TV show. I rewound it about 5 times.

Comment

• Looking for gifs of the hound taking a big chunk out of Ramsays fcking face

Last edited by D.I.E.S.E.L; 06-20-2016, 05:59 PM.

Comment

• One interesting point I want to make where the shows director kind of messed up was when Jon Snow and Sansa met Ramsey the day before the battle, and Sansa told Ramsay you'll die tomorrow, sleep well, and then rode off. As soon as Sansa rode off Ramsay informs Jon Snow and Davos that his hounds haven't eaten for 7 days and are prepared for them. Well in the final meeting between Sansa and Ramsay, Ramsay says the hounds would never hurt him, to which Sansa replies, you haven't fed them for 7 days you said it yourself. Problem is Ramsay said that after Sansa had already left, meaning she wouldn't know about that little fact. Just thought it was an interesting blooper.
                  Last edited by Enayze; 06-20-2016, 06:16 PM.

Comment

• Great episode. Brilliant.

The battle scenes were Jon Snow was being suffocated and trampled on were difficult to watch at times.

Comment

• Great episode, i think Snow seemed to be shielded by a greater power, he was shocked he didnt die when the horses crossed paths

Next season will be the last, gotta wait a year, but ill probably watch this season a few times

Comment

Working...
                      X