Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too soon to post spoilers bruh, let's not act like *******s folks.

Comment

• Comment

• Loved the episode, GoT always delivers every episode 9

Comment

• Davos gonna be pissed.

Comment

• Best GOT episode ever, hands down. They film those battle scenes like a movie. Best thing on TV or film all year when it comes to action. Episode 9 of every season is always an incredible episode.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
              Best GOT episode ever, hands down. They film those battle scenes like a movie. Best thing on TV or film all year when it comes to action. Episode 9 of every season is always an incredible episode.
              Better than Hardhome you felt?

All signs indicated that this was going to be stellar.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                Best GOT episode ever, hands down. They film those battle scenes like a movie. Best thing on TV or film all year when it comes to action. Episode 9 of every season is always an incredible episode.
                this episode's director is the the one who directed Hardhome last year

Comment

• I wish this director did every episode holy **** that was insane! That ****ing battle my god. The dragons ****. Agreed with others, one of the best episodes of the series.

Same director next week too get hype

Comment

• Originally posted by hayZ View Post
                    Better than Hardhome you felt?

All signs indicated that this was going to be stellar.
                    Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
                    this episode's director is the the one who directed Hardhome last year
                    Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                    I wish this director did every episode holy **** that was insane! That ****ing battle my god. The dragons ****. Agreed with others, one of the best episodes of the series.

Same director next week too get hype
                    Director is very talented in the way he films battle scenes. That was better than Hardhome if anything because the beginning with Dany was a nice surprise. They finally let the dragons do work together.

That and the close quartered fight scenes were insane. The chaos going on around John with the horses? The trampling scene?

I don't remember watching a show and being this anxious during an episode. Maybe the later Breaking Bad episodes, that's it.

Comment

• So there wasn't a North conspiracy. Ramsey just got whooped via interference by little finger

Comment

Working...
                      X