Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by _original_ View Post
    Yes, exactly.

People are saying that

She's gonna burn down King's Landing and kill virtually everybody there. Then Jamie is going to murder her which completes the prophecy that her brother will kill her.

We shall see.
    I can't wait for me to be right for once!

Comment

• Originally posted by !BEAST View Post
      I'm kinda bummed the hound didn't get to gut those deserters.

"Hanging's too quick where's the punishment in that"

"they die"

"we all ****ing die"

lolz
      "Just one hand?!"

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        I was called a wannabe nerd at tonight's bbq.. Thank you
        Lmfaooooooooooooooo

Comment

• Dany's is using the Dragons as an Uber taxi. FFS the slave masters are torching the whole city and the Dragon just flies off rather than frying them all?

Yes, Arya has Wolverine recuperative powers as mentioned above. But I just watched a movie (Midnight Special) where Michael Shannon gets shot from 5 feet away and his buddy takes a shotgun blast to the stomach and all they do is put little bandages on their bodies and walk away.

I wish Ramsay would have Tommen as a prisoner for a couple weeks. Would be fun to see what he'd do to that little wuss.

Comment

• Tommen makes me miss Joffrey

Comment

• would be cool if the hound and arya link up again.. i liked when they were together

Comment

• Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
                would be cool if the hound and arya link up again.. i liked when they were together

Jaime and Brienne had their little reunion, Arya and Hound should too...

Comment

• Been impressed by this season

Sadly this episode was AWFUL

Only good parts were Cerci (as usual) and the Hound (not liking the direction he is going tho)

Arya stuff was just bad.. why not show the kill..

Riverunn was a waste of time.. that **** was the lamest thing ever.. why the **** did the Blackfish just go back in to die? and why wasn't it shown.

Nobody cares about Tyrion and those boring ****s either. Only promising part is the rumour qyburn was talking about..

GOD DAMN.. came home from work expecting something like last season episode 8.. and got this.. really pissed.. the preview was good too

Comment

• Pretty average episode. The culmination of Arya's episode was poorly done. Didnt have too much problem with it plot wise, just the execution wasnt great.

Similarly the start of the Battle for Mereen and Danys dramatic re-entry felt rushed, and Blackfish's off screen death was disappointing.

Saying that the trailer for next weeks episode looks like a god damn movie budget war. All set up for the Vale to Rohirrim the f-ck out of the Boltons.

Because there is no way in hell the Starks/Wildlings (and 62 Mormonts) are winning that battle. Loved the look on Tormunds face when the Bolton army is shelled up like the Spartans in 300. Gonna be a massive ep.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X