No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not trying to be a debbie downer......but this is how I feel about it

Good he's back, I always liked him, even though his character is one dimensional by great TV Show character standards.

But, it feels predictable. And it kind of makes the big ah ha!!! whaaaat ****!!!!! dammit!!! death at the end of last season look......cheap

Just my two cents.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      Not trying to be a debbie downer......but this is how I feel about it

Good he's back, I always liked him, even though his character is one dimensional by great TV Show character standards.

But, it feels predictable. And it kind of makes the big ah ha!!! whaaaat ****!!!!! dammit!!! death at the end of last season look......cheap

Just my two cents.
      Everyone knew he was coming back, it would have just been bad writing not to bring him back in some way, better to get it out of the way early so we can move the story forward.

If there's something to criticize it's how easy it is to revive someone in this universe. I mean, how about a sacrifice?

Comment

• Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
        Everyone knew he was coming back, it would have just been bad writing not to bring him back in some way, better to get it out of the way early so we can move the story forward.

If there's something to criticize it's how easy it is to revive someone in this universe. I mean, how about a sacrifice?
        They spent the entire 5th season screwing off stupid stuff and being all over the place, then really pulled it together the last few episodes and then they get ballsy and off the dude, like it felt crazy, really saved the 5th season. Nope, he's back 2 episodes later lol

Comment

They spent the entire 5th season screwing off stupid stuff and being all over the place, then really pulled it together the last few episodes and then they get ballsy and off the dude, like it felt crazy, really saved the 5th season. Nope, he's back 2 episodes later lol
          they better get the resurrection done this early to have Jon do something on the North. Although we only get 10 eps/season but the story is so freaking big & epic in scope they had to shoehorned every plot. I read somewhere that they planning to do only 2 more seasons with 8 eps. each! 8 EPISODES! that's crazy

Comment

• Y'all want game of thrones to be real! Hahahahaha
            It's as real as boxing, let's go half on a sac???

Comment

• Sam the Layer

Comment

Just my two cents.
                I never once read anything about GoT before the death of Jon Snow, but I knew it was bull**** when I saw it. It just made no sense. Where was the show really planning on going after that. With the death of Ned Stark, that was shocking and you can tell it was real, as far as actually killing him off, that was because of all the other strong characters in the show to develop. But I mean where was GoT gonna go after Jon Snow's death? Basically a last season, a closing of the show. Anything else would have felt dragged out and just a shell of a show. Keeping Jon Snow alive, they at least have this season to make it interesting and then another season to close it out, give the fans some closure.

Although I read HBO wants to extend it to 10 seasons, of course they would, given GoT is their highest rated show and the viewership count is great. But it's really up to the writers if they feel like, creativity wise they are done. So far they're averaging 7.6 million viewers with ep1 and 2.

Comment

Just my two cents.

bro, is there anything in life that pleases you?

Comment

• Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post

There's been a lot of deaths though. A sacrifice of who exactly. The girl Ygrette was killed off by the little boy. That's sacrifice enough. Dude lost his wildling p*ssy, Ned, Rob, Catelyn, enough is enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                      I think I know what you're implying.

Ramsey killing Rickon when Jon Snow and company march to battle?

Indeed dude. A nice game of run away from the nasty arrows!

Comment

Working...
                      X